PDA

View Full Version : New User, new Landscaping business

smithlandscapingservices
02-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Hi Everyone, My name is Joe and I am starting a new landscaping business in NJ. This is my first time on this site so figured I would say hello. If anyone could asvise where I can find free landscaping business website templates i would really appreciate it. Thanks and Hello, Joe

jandrbusiness
02-28-2012, 10:27 AM
My name is Joey T and I Started A landscaping business in Missouri.This is my third year of business and I hope I will do really good this year the winter was very mild here so far.

I like to do the rough stuff like removing small trees,Mowing down brush and high grass stuff that other people people may not want to do.

Well Joe good luck in your business and I hope you have a great 2012 season take care
jt

smithlandscapingservices
02-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks Joey. I appreciate the encouragement. We too had a spring-like winter here in the northeast. Hoping to start up the season by St. Patricks day if no snow. All the best to you this season as well.

willshome
02-28-2012, 10:40 AM
do you have a host yet what builder are you using?

smithlandscapingservices
02-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi Willshome, I am hosting via godaddy. I am using Adobe Dreamweaver to build a site but havent found any good free templates. I have a background in Information Technology as well as landscaping so figured instead of buying a built site I could make my own to save cash if I found the right template. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Steve
02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
How about using wordpress.org? There are many many free templates out there for this software and it should really help you with your search engine optimization as well.

jandrbusiness
02-29-2012, 02:37 PM
I think we are really lucky this year to have such a mild winter maybe we could be mowing as early as march. I been busy since January ok it was my niece wanting me to clear out her land from brush and some small trees.She is keeping me busy until the yards start opening up again.

My niece does dog training at her home.She wanted her land cleared to set up dog training courses and make room to set up a parking lot in the future.Like me she has limited funds so I told her whatever you can afford.For an example for $50.00 I can clear out X amount of land for you we can set it up once or twice a month.That way you can get small projects done and the cost you will be able to afford a lot better its a win win for everybody.

This may be something to look into with people who have a lot of land but can not afford to clear it out all at once.Well joe take care and I hope you have a great year.

JT