PDA

View Full Version : Trimmer Rack for my Trailer!!!

HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE
02-20-2012, 08:11 PM
The trailer folks want $120 for a 2 trimmer rack im seeing them on eBay for from $30 to $120 any advice from anyone as to what brand to buy and from where as well as a decent price???

Looking to buy here sooooon!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

yourscape
02-20-2012, 09:24 PM
I bought the Gridiron system. The local dealer showed me this item and recommended it. It can be change around for different setups. Check out this listing on eBay # 130638780700. I bought some other pieces that I was not able to get from my local dealer and they were great. It works with either type open/ enclosed trailer and has a lock for you trimmers. Check out big sale on other pieces on eBay.:cool:

wandfsmall
02-20-2012, 09:32 PM
The trailer folks want $120 for a 2 trimmer rack im seeing them on eBay for from $30 to $120 any advice from anyone as to what brand to buy and from where as well as a decent price???

Looking to buy here sooooon!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

If I were spending that much I would go on and get the extreme setup

http://www.trailerracks.com/XA102.html

I honestly think they are the best on the equipment and most secure setup. but you do need to make sure you can lock them in to where they do not spin and tear up your equipment or allow it to bounce out of the rack. I would not get the cheapest thing out.

Hedgemaster
02-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Trailers bounce - a LOT.

I know I'm always trying to find equipment that doesn't put me in the poor house, but when I get to needing a trimmer rack, I'm getting something that protects my expensive equipment.

jymie
02-20-2012, 10:13 PM
If I were spending that much I would go on and get the extreme setup

http://www.trailerracks.com/XA102.html

I honestly think they are the best on the equipment and most secure setup. but you do need to make sure you can lock them in to where they do not spin and tear up your equipment or allow it to bounce out of the rack. I would not get the cheapest thing out.

I can vouch for the extreme rack setup, I got my setup 2 years ago and its been great.