PDA

View Full Version : Door hangers so far?

willshome
02-17-2012, 04:01 PM
So the last 3 weeks I have been going house to house hanging door hangers.

I have done right around 400 so far.
how about you?

Steve
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
That is fantastic! Have you been talking with people or putting them out when no one is home? Also, have you heard any responses back yet?

willshome
02-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I try to do it when people are working because when I stop and talk to people most of the time they just want to talk & talk and don't get work done. I can do about 80 doors an hour. so far 2 calls one signed up and the other "needs to tak it over" Not bad for February and first time to those houses

knosaj
02-20-2012, 09:36 PM
holy crap! 400 with 2 calls! i need to print more hangers! lol.

yourscape
02-21-2012, 07:08 AM
I try to do it when people are working because when I stop and talk to people most of the time they just want to talk & talk and don't get work done. I can do about 80 doors an hour. so far 2 calls one signed up and the other "needs to tak it over" Not bad for February and first time to those houses

Cool is this your first time doing door hangers? If not how has it worked out in the past? Sorry 50 questions, when did you start putting them out? I was going to start the first week in March, I guess I better get going.

willshome
02-21-2012, 07:49 AM
I just started doing door hangers 1.5 years ago. I would do 100 to 200 for spring and then fall, and I would get 4 to 8 calls within a few weeks. But the one thing I started seeing was I would get calls up to a year later. Since it has not snowed this winter I have been watching all the teamgopher videos on youtube and steve talking about flyering taking 3 to 4 times at the same house, sounded right to me. So I want to spent my down time now building up more customers by being the name they see all the time (once a month)

Steve
02-21-2012, 01:19 PM
when I stop and talk to people most of the time they just want to talk & talk and don't get work done.

When you do find yourself in a situation where the potential customer has engaged you in conversation, how often do those result in sales? Do you do anything in specific to help transition the conversation into a sale?