PDA

View Full Version : Updated Website

hansenslawncare
02-16-2012, 10:32 PM
I'd like to share my newly updated website with everyone. Please provide any feedback on the website, likes, dislikes.

Also, if you're looking for someone to build your site or do SEO work on it check out Bryan Ring He built my site and also is a LCO.

Thanks everyone for checking out my site. I appreciate any feedback.

Richard

wandfsmall
02-17-2012, 09:13 AM
I'd like to share my newly updated website with everyone, Hansen's Lawn Care Please provide any feedback on the website, likes, dislikes.

Also, if you're looking for someone to build your site or do SEO work on it check out Bryan Ring He built my site and also is a LCO.

Thanks everyone for checking out my site. I appreciate any feedback.

Richard

I like the website but I was wondering what brand of mower are you using, it does not look like any one I know of.

hansenslawncare
02-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I like the website but I was wondering what brand of mower are you using, it does not look like any one I know of.

Thanks for the input on the website. The mower is a LescoZtwo...

wandfsmall
02-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the input on the website. The mower is a LescoZtwo...

ah ok just did not recognize it. But then again I have never worked on a lesco unit before, nor seen any in my area.

ringahding1
02-24-2012, 07:16 AM
ah ok just did not recognize it. But then again I have never worked on a lesco unit before, nor seen any in my area.

Lesco has similarities of SCAG, but the Lesco zero-turns(sit downs) are no longer being manufactured, so you are looking at a dinosaur.

Good looking make-over on the website..lol ( I built it)