PDA

View Full Version : Full Time Spring 2012

SkibinskiLandscaping
02-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Well im losing my full time Management job April 1, 2012....the company decided to shut down. So i will be running my Landscaping business full time. I just hope i can pick pick up enough work to support the family.

willshome
02-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Sorry to hear your losing your job but the time of year is just right and knowing this far out will help. start getting things ready now

Steve
02-13-2012, 04:00 PM
On the bright side, if you were to pick an ideal time for this to happen, I would think this part of the year would be that time.

What are some of your plans now to make that transition?

SkibinskiLandscaping
03-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the concern guys,
I been put flyers up at all the local businesses, im gone to put an ad in the pennysaver in the next week. I also have a meeting with a local realator to discuss properties such as location, work and pricing. But one good thing is i will be recieving a severence package and pay for all my earned vacation. So i at least have a chunk of money to put aside to live on.

Steve
03-06-2012, 04:28 PM
So i at least have a chunk of money to put aside to live on.

Good! Try to spend as little as possible initially on equipment. Keep that money in the bank. It's good to have it there because it will give you some breathing room as you get your business up and running.

Keep us posted on how things go with your meetings.

SkibinskiLandscaping
03-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Well it is looking good so far...i have been getting alot of calls for big jobs. So hopefully this means ill have a great season!!!

Steve
03-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Keep promoting yourself and it will happen! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)