PDA

View Full Version : Dream it, build it, GO FOR IT!!

Paineless Creations
02-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Hey Steve,

Put this up in my office today....like it??

Bobby

Steve
02-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Yes! That is fantastic!

Give us a little of the back story on how all that came together.

Paineless Creations
02-14-2012, 01:11 AM
Yes! That is fantastic!

Give us a little of the back story on how all that came together.

Well...ever since I started this business and found your forum I've always liked your saying " Dream it , build it go for it
So I have taken that slogan to heart and have done a lot of dreaming, a lot more building it and have really gone for it! When my wife and I re-did our office for the business this winter, she found a place called Words Anywhere online where you can design any saying you want. She ordered it and we put it up on the wall. It's what I see from the desk in my office always reminding me to follow what it says!

dpld
02-14-2012, 08:42 AM
i prefer the quote for my new employees " if you stick with me you will be farting through silk shorts " or what i like to say to them in the morning on their first day " today is the first day of the rest of your life ". :confused:

Steve
02-14-2012, 06:47 PM
It's what I see from the desk in my office always reminding me to follow what it says!

I am glad it helped and it is amazing how keeping positive reminders around yourself can inspire you to keep thinking and thinking bigger.

i prefer the quote for my new employees " if you stick with me you will be farting through silk shorts " or what i like to say to them in the morning on their first day " today is the first day of the rest of your life ".

LOL