PDA

View Full Version : Oil Depot - Kansas City and Oklahoma City

OilDepot
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM
My name is Matt; I've met some of your fellow lawn care professionals who led me to your discussion board and indicated there were members who might be interested in our products. I am a partner in a local Kansas City business, Oil Depot. We are an exclusive dealer of Amsoil Synthetics, which is a superior line of products providing better performance, wear, and protection. Oil Depot has over a 30 year history and we currently operate two storefront and warehouse locations, one in Lee's Summit, MO and the other in Oklahoma City. We would love to gain your trust and business.

I have been posting in the Promote your Business forum, but I just wanted to introduce Oil Depot over on this side. I have been featuring our products to inform those of you who are unfamiliar with Amsoil synthetics. So if you get a chance check them out. I have attached several files for you guys, which also highlight the main features of each product and recommendations for lawn and garden, landscaping professionals.

Check Us Out Online - http://www.myoildepot.com or stop by one of our stores and tell them I sent you.

-Matt

OilDepot
02-13-2012, 06:55 PM
We are currently in the process of making a very important and necessary change to our website where customers can order directly from Oil Depot Online rather than being redirected to another site. At this time please continue to email or call your orders in and I will make sure they are processed immediately.

A special thanks to those who have placed orders with us in the last few days. Please let us know the cost savings and performance increases you are seeing in your fleet and equipment.

Thanks Again for your business.

Matt