PDA

View Full Version : The back of my invoice

willshome
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
So right now the back of my invoice is blank (what a waste of paper). so i am thinking that i will come up with things to promote and make it diff every week like

$5 off if you and a next house next door get mowed @ same time
why i am insured
why mowing weekly helps the lawn
power washing
staining the decks
how mulch helps

not making any of this to long like 30 words or less
what do you all think and do you do this?

JeffK26
02-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Pretty good idea. I may try that myself if you don't mind.

There is a ton of marketing space and it's on a piece of paper you're giving the customer anyway. Also place contact information for your favorite charity. Two things, your charity may get a bit of help from a customer...and/or the customer thinks "I did not know they participated in things like this." which may promote loyalty...That space can be used for tons of things.

One thumbs up from me.

stevef1201
02-06-2012, 03:55 PM
The back of my invoice is always an up sell item
One month might be gutter cleaning, another hedge trimm, etc This works, as usually people dont think about other work untill suggested.

Steve
02-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Those are some great ideas. I would think promoting upcoming seasonal services the customer could use in their next monthly billing cycle would be beneficial. Maybe have a check box that says 'Yes I'd like you to provide me with a quote to add seasonal flowers to my flower beds the next time you are here.'

Something like this image.

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=246&d=1214469364

Check out other ideas I have in the misc. download section (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7207) of the forum.

Hedgemaster
02-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Do you place text on the bottom directing people to look on the reverse side?
Otherwise, it would be a crap shoot if anyone ever sees it.

breslinnet
02-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Something you might consider also and a program I am working on is promoting businesses of other service providers in your area for a referral fee or for a monthly ad fee regardless of sale. This helps the other service provider as your customers are more likely to trust you on a referral for another provider of another service and puts $$ in your pocket and his both. If you get 5 or 10 guys from different service businesses doing this; it can be viral for the participants.

Steve
02-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Do you place text on the bottom directing people to look on the reverse side?

You could fold it so the invoice is on the inside and when the customer opens the envelope, the first thing they see is the opposite side of the invoice with the ad.