PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Links

TiedemanLLC
02-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I am always a big fan of trading links with other peers. Not only to "like", "follow" or "connect" but to look at your social sites too. I am a junky when it comes to looking at websites, and bookmarking ones that I like.

Listed below are my links, feel free to "like" or "follow" and I will do the same

Twitter
http://oauth.twitter.com/tiedemanllc

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiedeman-LLC/267544880692

Google+
https://plus.google.com/118290378821340688182/posts

Sprinkler Buddy
02-03-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm game, I might get an ice fishing trip out of this deal one day. LoL

I was born in Michigan.:-)

TiedemanLLC
02-06-2012, 09:54 PM
A big thanks for those that checked out the pages and "liked" or "followed". I hope that I did the same for everyone else as well. If you noticed I missed you post your pages.

Hedgemaster
02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't do Facebook, I don't "tweet" on grounds that it sounds ummm... "not manly", and I don't have a Google Plus either.

Would it help if I just said "I like you"?

:D

;)

jymie
02-06-2012, 11:42 PM
I liked on facebook and followed you on twitter

TiedemanLLC
02-07-2012, 11:46 AM
I liked on facebook and followed you on twitter

thanks I appreciate it. Have you had any great success with twitter?

TiedemanLLC
02-07-2012, 11:47 AM
I don't do Facebook, I don't "tweet" on grounds that it sounds ummm... "not manly", and I don't have a Google Plus either.

Would it help if I just said "I like you"?

:D

;)

Well its a start ;)

jymie
02-07-2012, 11:59 AM
thanks I appreciate it. Have you had any great success with twitter?

I'm pretty new on twitter so I'm not sure yet

TiedemanLLC
02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty new on twitter so I'm not sure yet

I normally update mine every two to three days. I can't keep up with the every hour update, lol. I am still trying to figure out better ways to incorporate the twitter to better usage such as weather updates, client updates on their properties, etc. Just haven't got that far yet

Paineless Creations
02-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Just liked you on facebook

hook me up also

www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Bobby

TiedemanLLC
02-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Just liked you on facebook

hook me up also

www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Bobby

Thanks, I did the same too.

On a side note, do you guys release there is a type of limit with twitter? I maxed out my following limit at 2000. They said I need to raise my followers, that is currently around 475, higher before the 2000 limit can be raised higher. That is so strange.

Steve
02-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Twitter has some kind of ration. After a certain number (2000)? you can't add more friends until your followers are pretty close to that number.

Why they did this? Who knows.

I am still not sure any of it is worthwhile at all.

thegroundscrew
02-08-2012, 02:03 PM
They do it for safety purposes. There are just so many damn spammers and innapropriate pages that link you to **** on twitter that it has to be protected. They will think your a spammer if you just follow so many people and send many innapropriate messages and you arent getting followers. It's strange. You also cant send more than 250 direct messages.

TiedemanLLC
02-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Thats interesting about the direct messages too. I never send direct messages.

I do agree about the spammers though. I get at least one per day.

thegroundscrew
02-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Same with me Tiedeman. I get at least three spammers a day. Half of all my followers are spammers. I just don't have the time to go about deleting them. But I can see the rationale why twitter has restrictions. It makes complete sense. I've got my account suspended for ten days because I followed to many people. They gave me access to the account after these ten days and deleted all my followers. I bit wierd but now I control who I follow.

On a side note if your interested in following my twitter page feel free to take a look. I spend numerous hours on it. @_TheGroundsCrew

TiedemanLLC
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Same with me Tiedeman. I get at least three spammers a day. Half of all my followers are spammers. I just don't have the time to go about deleting them. But I can see the rationale why twitter has restrictions. It makes complete sense. I've got my account suspended for ten days because I followed to many people. They gave me access to the account after these ten days and deleted all my followers. I bit wierd but now I control who I follow.

On a side note if your interested in following my twitter page feel free to take a look. I spend numerous hours on it. @_TheGroundsCrew

Wow! They actually deleted all of your followers?

ringahding1
02-10-2012, 07:37 PM
If you have any type of emailing campaign Google + & FB are very beneficial for any business. I could go into great detail, but would also sound like a "Spammer". There are many many techniques online that can create such a great word of mouth..it is UNBELIEVABLE!

These 2 social mediums are not the only ones that can create such a "Word of mouth", you must seek them out. Find where the conversation is taking place that will bring people to you.

thegroundscrew
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
What other advice to you have for Facebook and Google + users? I just got into the Google + thing and am a little unsure of its benefits and uses. However, I heard that it is google searchable and ranks high in google.

And advice, tips, thoughts, and opinions will help?

TiedemanLLC
02-11-2012, 02:22 PM
What other advice to you have for Facebook and Google + users? I just got into the Google + thing and am a little unsure of its benefits and uses. However, I heard that it is google searchable and ranks high in google.

And advice, tips, thoughts, and opinions will help?

That is my number one reason that I started Google + was because of the increase in Google searches. The way that Google has their searches setup these days, you have to constantly be updating, and have as much information as possible out there.

Steve
02-13-2012, 02:44 PM
I could go into great detail, but would also sound like a "Spammer".

I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. Maybe others could utilize different parts of your suggestions to tailor fit their marketing.

That is my number one reason that I started Google + was because of the increase in Google searches.

What are your suggestions to using google +

TiedemanLLC
02-13-2012, 08:32 PM
I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. Maybe others could utilize different parts of your suggestions to tailor fit their marketing.

What are your suggestions to using google +

I have personally just started using Google+, its kind of similar to facebook, but with not as much information (unless I am missing something).