PDA

View Full Version : Grrr

CHEESE2009
01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Alright, so we're supposed to get some snow tonight. Not much, about 5cm.

I did what I could to arrange my sleeping so that I would wake u sometime this afternoon/evening. I went to bed at 7am. Yet, I'm up at 11am... WHY?

This god damn person I always complain about, who probably wants me to spoon with me more than anything just WONT STOP bothering me.

There's no snow, and there's no ice. I have no damn reason to answer my phone. If he's got a problem, he needs to talk to the company he hired, not me.

What happened?

While I was getting my beauty rest, my phone rang. Obviously I'm exhausted, and pretty pissed off especially after figuring out it's 'him' who woke me up.

I go to click 'silent' on my phone. This stops the phone from ringing, but doesn't let the other person know I've hung up on them.

I put my head back on my pillow and all I hear when I close my eyes is;

"Hello?..... Helloooooooooooooooo?.... Hello????????????????????????"

At first I thought it was him from outside my window... but then I just looked at my phone and without making a peep, shook my head, and hung-up on him.

I mistakenly pressed the answer button instead of the silent button lol... my bad...

http://www.dreamstime.com/old-indian-man-thumb2395715.jpg
"he doesn't love me".

picframer
01-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Wish I lived about three blocks for you, customer in disguise, hire you for something, then call you at all hours, grab a coffee in the morning, go to the forum and get my morning chuckle:)

Steve
01-26-2012, 04:50 PM
LOL can you change the ring tone for that number to one that is very quiet :)

CHEESE2009
01-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Wish I lived about three blocks for you, customer in disguise, hire you for something, then call you at all hours, grab a coffee in the morning, go to the forum and get my morning chuckle:)

LOL that would be hell.

Call saying, "Just checking to make sure if you're going to come shovel whenever it snows next. Ok good. Did I ever tell you about the time I wrote a novel? It goes like this..... *hours of talking*".

That would make my brain explode lol...

AND STEVEEEEEEE

My ringtone now says,

"Scott, there is an incoming call from one of your lawn service clients".

It's awesome, but I want to change it now.... it's become very annoying. LOL thanks for reminding me, this might help!

TiedemanLLC
01-26-2012, 05:42 PM
LOL can you change the ring tone for that number to one that is very quiet :)

I would do the exact same thing.

CHEESE2009
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
This is my new ringer;

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OwFqShcxaQ0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's my favorite noise in the world.

picframer
01-27-2012, 06:51 AM
LOL that would be hell.

Call saying, "Just checking to make sure if you're going to come shovel whenever it snows next. Ok good. Did I ever tell you about the time I wrote a novel? It goes like this..... *hours of talking*".

That would make my brain explode lol...

I think it would be fun, hey Scott there is a storm coming in two weeks, where am I on your to do route, what are your thoughts on spraying salt water before a storm to prevent ice, do you have a spare shovel in case you should brake one at my house, any chance you could hire some girls to help I mean no offense but watching you work doesn't put a smile on my face..........lol

Ducke
01-27-2012, 09:44 PM
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Scott .......fumble slip drop ......... Helllooooooo.???????

Helper ....."ya Scott that you??

Scott ............whaaaaaa????????

helper....... Just wanted to see if you were sleeping or not ???

Scott..........................................%&^%%$##$&%^%(*^*_)(*)&%#@#$&^%*&(())^*$#&$%*&&^)_(*)_(*)_^$#$*&&)__+

Helper.... Oh OK I guess you were a sleep ........................ right????

Scott ...........sound of phone hitting wall ........................... then ????

CHEESE2009
01-27-2012, 09:54 PM
LOL!!!

You both hit the nail on the head.

In the past 2 days (without snow)

I received 8 missed calls from the same old man.

"Just wanted to know if you are still going to come when it gets icy again"

(answering the phone means repeating myself for the fourth time, and each time I was stuck on the phone for 30 - 45 minutes)

Give it time, I'll get this phone eventually... LOL

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/01/04/gun-phone.jpg

Chaz
01-28-2012, 02:36 AM
lmfao! scott, you seem so successful with your customer relationships.

Steve
01-30-2012, 02:43 PM
It appears the less he makes himself available to them, the more they want him.

This is genius. I am wondering if he has read The Rules and applied it to his customers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/The_rules.jpg

Chaz
02-01-2012, 02:59 PM
It appears the less he makes himself available to them, the more they want him.

women are the same way, i promise.

CHEESE2009
02-01-2012, 08:14 PM
LOL @ CHAZ

You are right about women, tried and tested, works like a charm.

I do wonder if it has some sort of effect on my clients. I would continue writing but I'm laughing too hard. I will need to research this. lol!!!