PDA

View Full Version : High Visibility Shirts

SuperiorPower
03-03-2009, 01:07 AM
I have come across a pretty good deal on High Vis shirts. I can get t-shirts Long and short sleeve), trousers, hooded sweat shirts, rain suits, safety vests, gloves, hats, and accessories. I can get the items screen printed if you would like. Here is a picture of a t-shirt and a hat that I can get.

Steve
03-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Oh that is sweet looking!

Great idea!

SuperiorPower
03-03-2009, 06:05 PM
I did not think about clarifying this in the original post but there are several other types clothing and designs, including rain coats. Most of these are the green with silver stripes which is the new required color for all goverment employees. They really show up well in the dark when the light hits them.

Like said, I can have them screen printed by my supplier or you can get tem screen printed by your local screen printer.

Like always, if you have any questions about these products just ask.

Eli

Steve
03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Eli,

Do you have a price list you can post at all to get us all thinking about getting some shirts and some printed?

Or maybe a price range this would cost. I'd love to see some of our member get some shirts like that silk screened.

Fresh Cut
12-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Eli,

Do you have a price list you can post at all to get us all thinking about getting some shirts and some printed?

Or maybe a price range this would cost. I'd love to see some of our member get some shirts like that silk screened.

I'd be interested in some shirts.

SuperiorPower
12-07-2009, 03:07 AM

Do you want both long sleeve and short sleeve? Or just one or the other? Any particular features you are looking for? Do you want your name on the shirts? I'll get a price together for you for what you are looking for and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Eli

Spyder Graphix
12-08-2009, 12:09 PM

We print alot of shirts on safety green or orange Let me know what you have in mind that you want on the shirts and we can quote them for you.

SuperiorPower
12-08-2009, 05:45 PM
We print alot of shirts on safety green or orange Let me know what you have in mind that you want on the shirts and we can quote them for you.

The shirts I provide are more than just the "safety green" or "safety orange". These are the Class II and Class III. These are the same shirts mandated by Federal Law for emergency personnel who work on the roadway. They use a highly reflective stripe that makes them visible for use after dark use. Even the slightest amount of light will reflect off these stripes.

There is a big difference between the "safety" colored shirts and the Class II and Class III shirts. There is a reason why the Government classifies safety clothing as Class II or Class III versus just "HI-Viz" or "Safety Green/Safety Orange"...

P.S. I can also get the Hi-Vis shirts that are at least equal to what Spyder Graphix is speaking of. I am not sure why you would go with these though since the Class II that I see in the catalog are only $1-$2.50 more than the Hi-Viz...... And like I said previously, my supplier also provides silk screening (performed in the US).

Thanks,
Eli

SuperiorPower
12-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Pricing:

Short sleeve HI-VIS shirts are available in sizes Med-3X. Price: $9.95 each.
Short sleeve Class II shirts are available in sizes Medium - 3X. Price: $10.95 each.
Long sleeve Class II are available in sizes Medium - 3X. Price: $11.95 each (5 or more at $10.95 each)

Features:

100% polyester,
Lightweight, soft, and breathable,
Breast pocket,
Machine washable,
Class II shirts feature reflective stripes that meet Class II standards,
All of these shirts can be screen printed.

Quantity discounts, mix and match:

Discount of $0.50 each for orders of 5-9 shirts.
Discount of $1.00 each for orders of 10-24 shirts.
Discount of $1.50 each for orders of 25 or more shirts.

Also available:

Rain Suits,
Safety Vests (Sheriff, Police, EMS, and Fire) (Class II & III, featuring Class I flame retardent),
HI-VIS Chain Saw chaps,
Hard Hats with face screen and hearing protection options,
LED leg and arm bands,
HI-VIS safety caps (base ball type),
HI-VIS stocking caps,
Class III Hoodies,
Class III "Extreme Jacket" winter jacket featuring: waterproof, oversized walkie talkie pockets, detachable hood and sleeves, 2 free liners (black and HI-VIS. HI-VIS doubles as a Class II fleece Jacket!),
Insulated HI-VIS winter pants (water resistant and reflective stripes),
Other winter pants and chain saw chaps,
Waterproof Jungle hats (with reflective stripe),
Mesh Jungle hats (with reflective stripe),
Hearing protection (ear plugs and ear muffs, including ear muffs with radio),
Safety Glasses,
and MANY other safety gear products.

I can also provide some Safety gear featuring 3M reflective stripes meeting or exceeding Class III safety requirements. Also featuring Class I fire retardant.