PDA

View Full Version : Web Design Request

Steve
01-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi Emmitt,

Let's try this. List the pages you need and the text you want on each page.

Use this site (http://www.gophergraphics.com/templates/01/) as your template.

Thanks!

Firefighter698
01-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Just start out using my logo and info that is on my website. Am I going to be able to update or change any of the writen information at a later date if needed? I do not need the customer log-in at this time.
Thanks

Steve
01-21-2004, 05:30 PM
For the services page the following services will be added.

Basic Services
Mowing (all lawn areas, bagging extra at $5.00 per container)
Trimming (along fences, buildings and trees)
Edging (all sidewalks, driveways and plant beds. Extra charge if overgrown)
Sweeping (all sidewalks, driveways, porches and patios will be left clean of debris)

Extra Services (Call for estimate)
Hedge Trimming
Shrub Trimming
Small Tree Trimming and Removal
Brush Clearing
Leaf Clean-up, Removal, or Mulching
Gutter Cleaning (Limited Service)
Yard Clean Up

Can you write a paragraph or so about your company so we can include that in the about us page?

Firefighter698
01-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Gopher,
Try this.

A Touch of Grass Lawn Care was started in fall of 2002. I felt that I could provide a quality product at a fair price in the residential market, an area of the lawn care business that the big companies would rather not service. I provide service in the Lexington and Nicholasville areas. My business is licensed and insured.

Steve
01-26-2004, 03:50 PM
We updated your site here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/templates/01/touch_of_grass/index.htm). Let us know what you think.

Firefighter698
01-27-2004, 05:14 PM
On the 1st page:
Use the picture of the first house on the sample page. If possible have the artist "close" the garage door.

For the text area change it to.....

Your lawn deserves a personal touch.

Your lawn can have a "Touch of Class" from A Touch of Grass. Your lawn will stand out from the rest because of the personal touch I give your property.

Call me today for a free qoute.

On the "About Us" page:
A Touch of Grass Lawn Care was started in fall of 2002. I felt that I could provide a quality product at a fair price in the residential market, an area of the lawn care business that the big companies prefer to pass up. I provide service in the Lexington and Nicholasville areas. My company is licensed and insured.

On the "Services" page:
Under basic services, change the Trimming line to read......Trimming (along fences, structures and plant beds)

On the "Contact Us" page
The mailing address is 517 Barberry Lane, Nicholasville, Ky. 40356-1701

Let's get this done and see what we have.
Thanks

Firefighter698
01-30-2004, 11:25 PM
post deleted

Steve
01-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Site has been updated. Thanks Emmitt for your patience. Keep us posted on what you think.

Firefighter698
02-03-2004, 10:16 PM
On the front page change the text, Your lawn will stand out. Change it to, *It will stand out

Am I going to be able to edit this text myself at a later date if I decide to change it?

Steve
02-04-2004, 07:21 AM
Your site has been updated.

Quote[/b] ]Am I going to be able to edit this text myself at a later date if I decide to change it?
Yes, ultimately you can change it around any way you want.

Firefighter698
02-05-2004, 07:00 PM
I guess it's done Gopher, I don't have any more changes to make. Package it up and send it to me. Thanks again for all of the work on both my logo and my template.