PDA

View Full Version : New, new, new

jtimdarrin
01-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

New to this site and
Need some landscaping maintenance help...
A little background...
My name is Mike and I work with a non-profit in Northern California. We provide life services for men i.e vocational training, warehousing, and teach them trades. We are currently undergoing a new phase in our development which includes Commercial Landscape Maintenance. We would like to start a vocational class and would like to know if anyone knows of any books or guides that could help with training these men. We have comprehensive guides for our carpentry, concrete, electrical, plumbing, painting, etc classes but can find nothing to assist us in training or creating a class for our men.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I can be emailed at jtimdarrin@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Mike

Steve
01-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

There is a lot of information here that you will probably have to go through to create a course curriculum. I currently don't have anything set up as a course guide yet.

Maybe you could walk yourself through the lawn care business school (http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=GopherHaul-Lawn-Care-Business-School) I have on the forum and see if that would help a bit.