PDA

View Full Version : Second off season, and starting to BOOM.

SouthallMowing
01-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Send about 40 postcards out December 12th, 2011. Then by today, I have about 15 snow removal clients from those. HUGE marketing return there. :D Then tomorrow, about 100 lucky people get postcards from me. Offering mowing for next year. Then next week, those of the 100 who haven't called for an estimate will get a friendly visit from me. I also have all but 2 clients signed up for mowing next year (those two I haven't visited yet). So I'm doing good. Then I also have a few hedge trimming jobs this week. and have to take down Christmas lights. WOO! I think I'm the busiest 18 year old in Pike County Ohio!

Steve
01-03-2012, 02:57 PM
That is fantastic news!

Then tomorrow, about 100 lucky people get postcards from me.

How do you pick who is getting your postcards and also how are you distributing them?

SouthallMowing
01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
I mailed them to my whole neighborhood, then the surrounding streets near. Then I also mailed some to people that go to my church, and some of my teachers. I try to stay close to home. and I got them off vistaprint, slapped some stamps on them, then had address labels printed, put those on, then watched my mailman have a heart attack when he saw them in the mailbox. :D

Steve
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
I think you are doing great. Doing the follow up in person should really help you gain more clients. Keep us posted on how all this turns out.