PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Last leaf job

RAlawncare
12-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey guys soryy havent had time to post in awhile but this leaf season has been CRAZYYYY! I was busy quite a bit (unlikw last season) also just finished my last leaf job today and boy was it a big one! But it help me out finically. Oh and off topic i bought two john Deere push mowers self pro. A JS46 and a JS26 i love them and they were a deal, both 2011 models and i got the PAIR for $225. If i were to buy these new it would cost nearly $1000! and they are in great shape.

Steve
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Glad to see you back posting!

What's your view on what made the leaf cleanup season so crazy?

ringahding1
12-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Where are you located? Fall clean up right now? We've been done since just before thanksgiving. Although we've had calls come in and than of course we would get a little bit of snow, which has now melted...AGAIN! lol We're in NO MinneSNOWTA...

RAlawncare
12-30-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm in st.Louis missouri and this was one tht was too big to pass up. A smaller one I might just say sorry can't. I was planning on winterizing my eqquipemt but this guy caught me just in time:D

RAlawncare
12-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Steve I have no clue but I was swamped in the end if the season, I guess the economy has play in this...insead of having me do there yard 3 times for say 35 dollars each they have me do it one e at the end of the season for 45-50

Steve
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
That is a very interesting point.

Are any of these clients on annual contracts or no? Do you think you will try to get any of them on contracts next year if they are not?

RAlawncare
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Steve,
One lady I did was indeed on an annual contract and we installed mulch for her an she wants reseeding in the spring and I'm gonna try and pitch the idea of fertilizing to her. The last yard I did was quite large and I want to mow that yard but am not sure if they trust me just yet. Another guy I did he might want me to mow and a lady might as well we wool just have to wait and see!