PDA

View Full Version : A video I made

CHEESE2009
12-24-2011, 06:18 AM
So this is me at my worst. (tired).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p0tQktakojA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steve
12-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Scott,

It's like you are the last man on earth after the apocalypse. I was waiting to see some kind of snow zombies come out of the darkness and chase you or throw snow balls at you as you attempted to keep your customers walkways cleared. LOL

CHEESE2009
12-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Scott,

It's like you are the last man on earth after the apocalypse. I was waiting to see some kind of snow zombies come out of the darkness and chase you or throw snow balls at you as you attempted to keep your customers walkways cleared. LOL

HAHAHAHAHA! That's EXACTLY how it feels doing this kind of work.You totally get it! LOL!!!!

I finally fell asleep at 2PM and just woke up, 4:30PM.

Ducke
12-24-2011, 06:09 PM
It like watching the discovery channel but not censored ;)

Its funny but I expected you to have a way bad french Canadian accent.
I guess I'm just being stereotypical of Quebecois.

CHEESE2009
12-24-2011, 06:37 PM

People in my area think I have a unique accent, but I'm just an alien with a weird voice. lmao

picframer
12-24-2011, 07:03 PM
OMG that was funny, you should hire me for cost control andunwanted trips when there isn't much to look at:)

picframer
12-24-2011, 07:05 PM

Scott is from the East side, they speak really good English over there

Ducke
12-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Now when I read his posts I won't use a Quebec accent anymore. :p

I think it would be cool if you had someone with you that would film the whole evening (night) while you narrate you activities filming you driving as well as working. Then you could edit down to about 20 min and try to sell TLC or Discovery on the concept for a reality show about snow removal in north America. I saw the show SNO-FIGHTERS but it was too commercial more about Pro-Tech plows then the actual snow removal business.
You have a really knack for that kind of thing Scott, Think about it.

CHEESE2009
12-24-2011, 10:24 PM
It was a lot of fun to film it actually!

It was tricky doing it with just myself.

All my video cameras are broken, except my "GoPro" one which is extremely difficult to use but would be cool if mounted to the roof of the truck going through the snowstorms. I used a regular Canon picture/camera for that vid posted.

If I film/work tomorrow, I'll be even more tired/angry LOL.

CHEESE2009
12-25-2011, 05:43 PM
It's official, I love to swear. I thought I only did when I was tired.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vTIQdTKXUD0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ducke
12-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Scott those big red octagon signs that you were blowing through .
Those are what is called "STOP" signs.
They usually mean stop, not blast though with out a care. :D

CHEESE2009
12-26-2011, 07:00 AM
Scott those big red octagon signs that you were blowing through .
Those are what is called "STOP" signs.
They usually mean stop, not blast though with out a care. :D

lollololol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VDe-wlo4QZI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ducke
12-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Gee that could have easily been here in Nova Scotia. :o

IVPropertyMaintenance
01-30-2012, 06:54 PM
What??? I know it's a few days old but deleting the video before everyone has a chance to see it? Shame on you. Lol, kidding man, I'm sure it was great you seem like you have a good sense of humor.

CHEESE2009
01-30-2012, 07:10 PM
What??? I know it's a few days old but deleting the video before everyone has a chance to see it? Shame on you. Lol, kidding man, I'm sure it was great you seem like you have a good sense of humor.

LOL dammit! I deleted them yesterday.

No worries, I'm sure more will come up soon hahaahaha!!

:(

WeedTerminatorTom
01-30-2012, 07:53 PM
I missed the first deleted one, but really enjoyed the second! I drove commercial vehicles for about eight years, and saw so much of the same aberrant driving behaviors. I wondered if it would be alright to video some footage while driving around...xD xD xD
Thanks!
Tom