PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping Help!

CHEESE2009
12-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Alright, so I'm a horrible person when it comes to holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or any day with some sort of meaning.

http://www.dreamstime.com/drunk-santa-thumb3744594.jpg

I need help getting away with buying simple presents for people who aren't really that special in my life. My goal really is to avoid awkwardness if I am to receive a present and have nothing offer them in return.

So I need 9 gifts for my family and friends, and 3 gifts for the women I'm currently dating at this truly conning time of year. This means 12 gifts that come off as 'fair'.

The amount I'm willing to spend: $50.00 CAD.
I plan on shopping tomorrow and the next day.

IDEAS ?

bruces
12-22-2011, 09:04 PM
is the $50.00 for all of them ,or for each one?

CHEESE2009
12-22-2011, 09:48 PM
is the $50.00 for all of them ,or for each one?

I kind of blew all my play money away forgetting about the holiday, sadly, $50 needs to be split between all of these people.

I'm not cheap, I'm just greedy.

thegroundscrew
12-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Very small budget, can't get much with $50.

Maybe you can get 12 carmel apples and wrap them up nicely. (maybe sprinkle some nuts or m&ms)

a book, fruit, coffee mug, not sure what else.

Five bucks it is quite cheap your better off just going to the dollar store.
I mean you gotta spend more on your girlfriend. If not just get her some nice flowers and write her a nice card.

Chaz
12-23-2011, 02:37 PM
cook! i made gingerbread cookies this year was actually pretty fun. took all day though.

buy tins from walmart at like $1 a piece and fill them with whatever you cook.

Steve
12-23-2011, 02:59 PM
What about going to wally world and going into their cheap dvd bin and buy each person a dvd?

Or you could go with giving out Breeze shirts :)

bruces
12-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Sounds like your going to Tim Hortons for some gift cards,cups,or ? if I knew you were hurting,I would of sent you the $70.00 bucks I gave to the very smelly guy picking the used christmas wrapping paper out of the trash the other day .