PDA

View Full Version : Local Landscapers

Chaz
12-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Chaz, I am 21 years old and I have done various landscaping work around the county this year but next year is when i plan to officially open my business and get all of the legalities and stuff straight. I am in school and have just completed my first degree this semester in horticulture. (YAY) I am still in school though; getting a small business administration degree. I have read two of Steve's books, the how to get customers vol 1 and 2 and have learned a lot from them. Also with college studies it really helps so i have a grasp on the business and landscaping world.

well that's enough for now, I do plan to be posting around a lot talk to ya sooner or later!

CHEESE2009
12-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Chaz, I am 21 years old and I have done various landscaping work around the county this year but next year is when i plan to officially open my business and get all of the legalities and stuff straight. I am in school and have just completed my first degree this semester in horticulture. (YAY) I am still in school though; getting a small business administration degree. I have read two of Steve's books, the how to get customers vol 1 and 2 and have learned a lot from them. Also with college studies it really helps so i have a grasp on the business and landscaping world.

well that's enough for now, I do plan to be posting around a lot talk to ya sooner or later!

Welcome aboard!

http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2009_04/wigger-42888.jpg

It's nice to see you've got a head on your shoulders and know how to use it, keep it up bud!

Chaz
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
lol thanks