PDA

View Full Version : Gopher Challenge

TiedemanLLC
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
@Steve

So I was digging around trying to find some of the old photos for the Gopher Challenge, but when I got to them they weren't there anymore.

Any chance you still have them? I loved looking at all of the photos of the trucks, landscapes, marketing material, best office, etc.

CHEESE2009
12-21-2011, 03:40 PM
@Steve

So I was digging around trying to find some of the old photos for the Gopher Challenge, but when I got to them they weren't there anymore.

Any chance you still have them? I loved looking at all of the photos of the trucks, landscapes, marketing material, best office, etc.

We can always start a new one! That's how I roll! <** spammer, lol.

I'm not sure if posts get deleted, but it would make sense if they do. A lot of the good stuff goes towards Steve's blog/videos, which is awesome!

Things like photos of our stuff and random conversations probably take up a lot of space. Yeah I'm at fault, I use this place like Twitter! :D

My posts are pretty much like this, "Having Ramen soup tonight, I wasn't impressed." And these posts should be deleted after awhile because they don't really serve the main priority of the forum, which I consider 'educating posts'. Friendship is nice too, but there is no reason to save chat logs I suppose, they make searching a for things more difficult actually. I'm a bad person who shouldn't own a computer, lol.

Anywho, I am curious too about the lifespan of an inactive post on this forum? Forums are tricky, but they are fascinating.

Steve
12-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Troy welcome back :)

The old pics were hardlinked to the old forum directories that all got changed when we switched over to the new forum.

So please, start some new ones :)

CHEESE2009
12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I tried looking for some past posts, and I got stuck in the 60's.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/1960.png

Steve
12-22-2011, 11:07 AM
That is awesome! HAHAHHAHAHAH