PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cards

SkibinskiLandscaping
12-17-2011, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys,
I have about 20 great customers i am sending Christmas Cards too. My problem is i do not know what to personally write inside of them? Also i was gone to give them all one free mowing insidee the card as a Christmas Present. Please let me know what you guys think?

Thank You,
Brent

Steve
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi Brent,

From previous discussions on this, I think most of the members tended to keep business out of the christmas cards and not include anything that would be promoting the business.

Although you could go the opposite way and see how it goes but I don't think you need to include anything as a gift.

stevef1201
12-17-2011, 06:32 PM
"From Your friends at**********"
Is all I would put in it
Then sign it with your name

TiedemanLLC
12-18-2011, 10:57 AM
I have done both in the past. I did just a card thanking them for services (making sure to sign it), and a couple other times I included a $25 off card in there.

The big thing too that a lot of people over look is their supplies. Don't forget to send out holiday cards to your suppliers. They will remember it. I sent out one years ago from my entire family, and now when my wife goes in there to pick up supplies they remember her by name.

SkibinskiLandscaping
12-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback guy. I really appreciate it

SkibinskiLandscaping
12-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it

thegroundscrew
12-19-2011, 12:52 PM
For my fairly new customers my christmas letters said...

Season's Greetings

We value you as a new customer and look forward to building a lasting relationship. Happy holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year.

From all of us at
The Grounds Crew

For my long lasting customers my christmas letters said...

Season's Greetings

We value you as our customer and look forward to continuing our existing relationship. Happy holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year.

From all of us at
The Grounds Crew

- I know it's a little late but I hope this helps

Steve
12-20-2011, 11:11 PM
and a couple other times I included a $25 off card in there.

Was that for lawn service or like a gift card for a store?

What did you think about using such cards? Was it worthwhile or no?