PDA

View Full Version : New Truck Lettering!

Cashin H&P
12-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Im getting my truck lettered. What Do you guys think? Im leaning twards the bottom one

Hedgemaster
12-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Unless the horse shoe is supposed to be a "U", then yes - go with the last one.
It's easy to read and the name looks good - not just plain text slapped on there.

The first two make me pause and wonder what I'm supposed to be reading... Hmmm... is it:
U. Cashin?
"You" Cash In? (attempt to be clever?)
???

I dunno... I presume that's your last name, but I'm just guessing.

Cashin H&P
12-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Unless the horse shoe is supposed to be a "U", then yes - go with the last one.
It's easy to read and the name looks good - not just plain text slapped on there.

The first two make me pause and wonder what I'm supposed to be reading... Hmmm... is it:
U. Cashin?
"You" Cash In? (attempt to be clever?)
???

I dunno... I presume that's your last name, but I'm just guessing.

Yep Cashin is my last name and I have 10 horses so I put the horseshoe on mu logo along with a clover because I am 100% irish.

thegroundscrew
12-15-2011, 02:51 PM
I'd go with the third one its the most creative and if your paying that much money you don't want a one coler bland one so the third design would be a good decision. It's way more eye catching.

TiedemanLLC
12-15-2011, 06:10 PM
I would personally go with #1. You can read everything clearly.

To be honest with you I am not a fan of the horse shoe beside your name. Don't take this the wrong way, but it looks cheap, and it looks like someone that would "steal" my money.

Also on a side note, is that the price for the lettering? Because if it is, that is a rip off. For both sides and the back it should only be around $300, perhaps $350 tops.

Ducke
12-15-2011, 08:47 PM
I liked the last one myself.
Matbe what you should do is set up a POLE to vote on the pictures

Cashin H&P
12-16-2011, 10:08 AM
I would personally go with #1. You can read everything clearly.

To be honest with you I am not a fan of the horse shoe beside your name. Don't take this the wrong way, but it looks cheap, and it looks like someone that would "steal" my money.

Also on a side note, is that the price for the lettering? Because if it is, that is a rip off. For both sides and the back it should only be around $300, perhaps $350 tops.

Well I have 10 horses and most people in my town know this so that is why the horse shoe is there as for stealing money how does a horse shoe have anything to do with it! And the price includes 4 job site signs

stevef1201
12-16-2011, 04:26 PM
I really like the bottom most, but drop the dity/state and the horseshoe

Steve
12-16-2011, 07:56 PM
One thing that stood out to me is, why not take the phone number and put it larger on the front fender?

Then you could make your logo on the door bigger too. In fact, that way, you might be able to stretch the logo across more of the second door.

TiedemanLLC
12-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Well I have 10 horses and most people in my town know this so that is why the horse shoe is there as for stealing money how does a horse shoe have anything to do with it! And the price includes 4 job site signs

sorry I didn't explain more. The problem really is with your name "cashin" with the horseshoe beside it, it looks like it says "u cash in" with the green lettering. It reminds me of a logo for a cash advance place. Perhaps instead, have the horse shoe, but a different font color for your business name, or place the horse shoe in a different location

CHEESE2009
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM
along with a clover because I am 100% irish.

This one. :D

thegroundscrew
01-27-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm getting letters done in the next week I will post pictures of it to get some thoughts and opinions. Have you decided what graphics design to use?

dpld
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
i like the third one myself as well and i also like that the horseshoe is of a different color.

there is a guy in my state that goes by the name RWH landscapeing and has a image of a roman war helmet centered underneath.

i asked him what that was about and he said that it was another way to describe the tip of the male anatomy and that is why he chose it.

i was like you got to be kidding me right?:confused:

and he was like, yeah it cracks me up because these housewives have no clue what i mean.

talk about a childish unprofessional fool.

below is what his image centered under his name looks like.

pretty pathethic.

Steve
01-27-2012, 05:32 PM
i asked him what that was about and he said that it was another way to describe the tip of the male anatomy and that is why he chose it.

LOL he wouldn't be the first to do that, I bet there are a lot more out there. Like this one too. Tell me this one wasn't planned to look like the way it does.

CHEESE2009
01-27-2012, 06:31 PM
LOL he wouldn't be the first to do that, I bet there are a lot more out there. Like this one too. Tell me this one wasn't planned to look like the way it does.

LOLOLOLOOLOL

Now that we've derailed the thread, I figured I'd add this;

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/blog/blog-images/kidsexchange-weird-name.jpg

:D

dpld
01-28-2012, 05:59 PM

that logo is priceless.:D