PDA

View Full Version : landscape racks

mike affordable
12-09-2011, 07:26 PM
hello ben a while since iv posted anything but was wondering if someone could help me with finding a place to buy trimmer / back pack blower racks. any help would be sweet thanx mike....

Steve
12-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi Mike!

There have been a bunch of discussions on them, and I am thinking part of what you go with will be determined by your budget.

Have you gotten onto ebay or even amazon and checked out what they are offering? There are some good prices to be had.

mike affordable
12-10-2011, 07:47 PM
yes steve i have i went on e bay today.. think i found what i need thanx alot for your input.. mike

Steve
12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Let us know what you decide to go with.

jford1995
01-06-2013, 07:56 AM
in my opinion the xtreme weedeater rack from trailerracks.com is the best out there! granted i have never used it but im getting one this spring and they make them look amazing on the web! most trimmer racks the trimmer can move around in and spin. with the xtreme it can not do that because their design has a block that you put on the shaft and that goes into the rack there for holding it still. they are about $200 for a 3 place rack but i believe would be a great investment by keeping the trimmer still it will eliminate some ware and tare on your equiment. hope this helped!