PDA

View Full Version : Do you pay to park?

Liberty Landscaping LLC
12-08-2011, 05:41 PM
I have been paying to park my trucks and trailer for about a year and now am running into issues. I am curious what everyone else does....park it at your house in your driveway wheter legally/ illegally or do you pay to park in a commercial lot ie tractor trailer yard, storage facility, or another landscapers property?

Please poll if you pay to park or not and then post what type of place or if its at home whether its legal where you are or not.

Thanks its illegal where I am to park it at home but I don't habe enought room here anyway.

HPI_Savage25
12-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I park at the house. Just back it up in the driveway and pull out in the morning.

Also serves as a fence between us and the neighbors. Blocks our messy garage. :D

mark123
12-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I live in America so I'm free to park my stuff in my driveway. :p

SECTLANDSCAPING
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Not at the moment but I will have to park up the street. When the board finds out I have 3 trucks and a car. The condo association only allows 2 vehicles. There is no fees for commercial autos on property here.

I do have a **** load of equipment at a friends house to avoid storage cost.

Hedgemaster
12-08-2011, 07:20 PM
I live in America so I'm free to park my stuff in my driveway. :p

Hahaha! I see what you did there.

He's in NJ and therefore... yup. I agree.

Hedgemaster
12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I park at my home - legally.

There ARE restrictions though. When I applied for my permit to operate a home based business I received notice of the things that are not permitted. "Commercial vehicles" is one of them. I didn't push the issue by asking what that actually meant, but I don't have a dump truck or anything like that, so I'm good. (I disclosed that I am using a Silverado for work)

Steve
12-09-2011, 03:18 PM
and now am running into issues.

What kind of issues have you had to deal with parking your vehicle elsewhere?