PDA

View Full Version : Where is it?

CHEESE2009
12-07-2011, 10:28 PM
There hasn't been any snow yet.... I'm dying here. lol

http://z.about.com/d/miniatures/1/0/1/5/-/-/skeleton.jpg

Other than that, I have big plans! Aside from doing the usual with my company, I have decided to actually focus on developing a game. This time my massive A.D.D wont interfere.

Should be really fun, lots of progress so far! Will keep you all updated.

... snow... where the heck are ya?

http://www.horrorchannel.co.uk/pictures/programs/big/snow_demon.jpg "I'll be there as soon as you fall asleep tonight" - snow

Steve
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
http://www.themistermen.co.uk/images/mr_snow.jpg

Hi Scott,

Mr. Snow here. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. I'll be there in a flurry!

FaccLndscpng
12-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Thatís funny! The things we landscapers do to keep occupied. My wife donít understand how I could think soo much, but what else is there to do when you are riding/pushing a mower for hours a day, you can only sing so many songs to yourself.

CHEESE2009
12-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I screwed up my sleep schedule pretty bad. I then became so bored, the only fun thing was trying to get it back to normal.

Suddenly, I ended up staying up late again and sleeping all day, screwing up my sleep schedule once again.

Depressing lmao.

I could play video games, but I get too distracted lately. I can't even watch a full movie without wanting to do something else that I'll eventually get bored of.

I could leave the house, but everything costs money.

I could hangout with friends, but I just don't see the fun in it anymore.

The only thing I enjoy doing, is the girlfriend LOLOLOLOLOL. She's in school a lot though, studying business I think <3

Never had a useful girlfriend before, maybe this one will have what I need later on in life. Christmas is coming up though, and I'm probably the worst when it comes to buying gifts. I usually just do what I normally do and take the women in my life out to a restaurant... but I do that daily, so I guess it's not really special.

My children will probably hate me, "what are you getting me for Christmas?!"

"Remember that time I brought you to McDonalds, wasn't that special enough?" There will be I.O.U's in their stockings... lmfao

Steve
12-10-2011, 11:50 AM
My children will probably hate me, "what are you getting me for Christmas?!"
No way Scott. They will love you. You will be the only dad out there who gets his kids something cool and lawn care related. LOL Maybe this will be a future picture from your front yard the day of Christmas.

http://lawiscool.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lawn-mower-kid.jpg

Suddenly, I ended up staying up late again and sleeping all day, screwing up my sleep schedule once again.

Do you find this happens seasonally? Like especially in winter? What do you do to fix it?

CHEESE2009
12-11-2011, 06:54 AM
I just fixed my sleeping again, woke up a little earlier than 6AM.

I have a lot of problems in winter, but the reason (this time) for my lack of proper sleep has to do with having too much denial that I've accomplished something at the end of the day. I will stay awake because I want something to happen to make each passing day fulfilling enough to sleep.

My best bud has a similar problem, yet we're never on the same sleep pattern!!!

Our conversations when we ARE able to hangout go like this;

Scott: When did you wake up?
Friend: 10PM
Scott: Nice, I woke up at 1AM
Friend: Wanna do something?
Scott: Yes.
Friend: What is there to do?
Scott: Nothing...
Friend: True...

So we usually end up doing our own things. He'll play some video games, while I do what I do, whatever that is.

My other friends are a bunch of moochers who make me wish I had stayed home. They annoy the heck out of me, probably because there is an age difference of about 4-5 years (I'm older).

I think today I'll shave my beard, should eat up most of my day.

Steve
12-12-2011, 11:06 AM
I will stay awake because I want something to happen to make each passing day fulfilling enough to sleep.

Do you think it has to do with the mowing season being over and you go from being very busy to not as busy?

Ducke
12-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Do you think it has to do with the mowing season being over and you go from being very busy to not as busy?

I believe it is linked to the lack of physical work and the shortness of the days.