PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist ads

kymd82
12-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I have a question regarding my craigslist ad that I have posted and continue to repost. Have any of you found the best section to post the ad? I have posted all of them in the services section under "farm and garden", "labor/move", and "household services". Have any of you found a section that gets you the most hits? Also, any particular tips on getting someone to latch onto your ad? Again, thanks for the prompt help!

ringahding1
12-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Do you have any pictures of your work? How do customers contact you? Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscape (http://www.ringlawncare.com/)reachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.

SECTLANDSCAPING
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
it doesnt matter. The ads will get flagged either way. On top of that I find the customers from there to be the biggest pita.

Steve
12-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscaper reachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.

What makes some non landscaper reachable?

ringahding1
12-07-2011, 07:59 PM
What makes some non landscaper reachable?

Do you mean what categories?

Steve
12-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscapereachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.

Yea, I was just wondering how certain categorizes might be seen as non-landscaper reachable?