CHEESE2009
11-28-2011, 02:58 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/LawnFunny1.png lol

Ducke
11-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Pms ??????

Steve
11-30-2011, 07:25 AM
LOL did anything get you thinking to make this graphic or is it a general reflection on the year?

CHEESE2009
11-30-2011, 01:49 PM
LOL did anything get you thinking to make this graphic or is it a general reflection on the year?

It's just random stuff I make. You realize a lot of the time, a client will say or do something without reason. It's the little things the customers don't like, for example, the goat was fired and not the 'human' - yet the job is done perfectly similar.

I see it happen. Some customers will even treat us as though we are expendable, which is an awful way to be treated ... especially when they don't ever fire us! I'm just waking up, not sure what I'm writing right now.

CHEESE2009
12-01-2011, 06:30 AM
lol

You know you've done it...

Steve
12-01-2011, 11:32 AM
What's fascinating about all this is that I think it is a personality type that we all encounter from time to time.

Think about how often you complain about things. Do you do it when you are out to eat? Do you see others that do and those that do, do you find they complain all the time about everything?

It then makes you wonder if customers that are complainers can be made happy, or if it is worth the time and resources to try and do that. Especially when you have both limited time and resources.