PDA

View Full Version : It gets worse. Watch.

Steve
11-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Ok, all I got to say is watch this video. It get's worse. As you get into it, you may think, holy crap, it can't get any worse, but ohhhh it does. Keep watching.

To describe it, this is an Indian talent show, mixed with Jackass. It seems there has been no prep work or safety considerations and they are just winging it.

WOW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z8hRyWt0K0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ducke
11-26-2011, 09:08 PM
I saw this somewhere else the other day.
Pretty stupid, but kind of neat.
Just like a car wreak you don't want to see it but ya just got to slow down and have a look

DJSOUTDOORSERVICES
11-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Thats crazy!! didn't look like the car one worked out to good for them

Steve
11-28-2011, 10:13 AM
LOL I know. It seemed like it was so rushed that there was no thought about safety. It's like, just because you drive a car over someone and it is on a tv show, doesn't make it safe, I don't think anyone told these guys that.

But for a complete train wreck, I give it a 10.

mark123
11-28-2011, 10:25 AM
Indian Paula Abdul was horrified.

If those were real fluorescent tubes they probably gave the judges and audience mercury poisoning. :p

Steve
11-28-2011, 10:54 AM
If those were real fluorescent tubes they probably gave the judges and audience mercury poisoning.

HAHAHAHHAH did you see that dust cloud! Holy crap!

I forgot what was in them and now you reminded me! ACK!

Ducke
11-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Your right each bulb has a drop of Mercury in it as well as Florescent powder that is highly toxic. But that is the norm in a country that is as poor and backwards as India.

I guess their day job at the call centre for Bell telephone doesn't pay well enough so they try to win it on stupid TV show.

CHEESE2009
11-29-2011, 12:12 PM
I guess their day job at the call centre for Bell telephone doesn't pay well enough so they try to win it on stupid TV show.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my day Ducke!

Yeah the light bulb stuff was really dumb. Even without mercury, the fiberglass particles were most likely breathed in by the audience as well.

The car part had be freaking out the most, looked like a fail.:eek:

I paused the video about four times trying to see if something wrong would really happen before watching, vid made me pretty uncomfortable lmao.

stevef1201
11-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Lamps 400 dollars
bricks 150 dollars
look on the face of the 'judge' priceless