PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

LMstudent
11-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Im currently a student in Landscape Management at Clover Park Tech. Coll. in WA state, This quarter we have a very big job to design, probably one of the last projects our program will be able to do, the administration has decided that our program is one of many to go but its sad that after 30+ years of existence you wont be able to get this kind of training in the Tacoma south sound area EXCEPT for 30 miles north to seattle or South to Olympia.

But to get to the point I need help finishing up on some ideas about an outdoor kitchen and living space as well as the current plantlist I have so far for my design and a bit of Constructive CRITISISM from my peers PLZ. Thank you.

Only the existing areas of gravel around the house can be hardscaped due to the septic system in the lawn between the house and shop. This DRAWING is on a 1/20 scale. Any ideas on how to handle a 15 min customer presentation would be greatly appreciated as well.

Steve
11-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi,

Welcome to our forum!

Ok, you are looking to hardscape the area behind the house? Could you maybe highlight the area you are looking to hardscape? Maybe with a different color?

Are you looking to add things like a bbq, firepit, seating area, food preperation area? Maybe even an awning? Or what?

I don't know the ideal goal you would like to achieve.

Give us some more insight.