PDA

View Full Version : The Grounds Crew

thegroundscrew
11-20-2011, 11:59 PM
The Grounds Crew provides quality service that will surpass any of our clients expectations, each and every time. Our approach to business is based on building longstanding relationships with our clients; relationships of honesty, integrity, and trust. We listen to what our clients want achieved in their yards. We show up on time and do not leave until the job is complete and done to our clients satisfaction. Our clients are our number one priority. If they are not satisfied then we are not. We will guarantee that our quality of work meets the expectations of our clients.
An integral part to a houses curb appeal is the yard itself. We ensure that as people drive by or friends and family come over for gatherings that our clients yard is looking in tip top shape. Together we collaborate to produce stunning curb appeal that will keep your guests and neighbors envious of the beauty that is your home. We give our clients a great looking yard at a very affordable price. We are reliable and will finish the job on time and make sure that it is on budget. Our dedicated, professional staff is ready to keep your yard looking its best all year-round.

Services Available
Free estimates, lawn mowing, blowing, edging, bed weed control, leaf removal, bush pruning, lawn renovation, overseeding, fertilization, mulching, planting, gutter and roof cleaning, pressure washing, yearly programs, weekly and bi-weekly service, one time service.

Check us out at www.thegroundscrewllc.com
Follow us @The Grounds Crew
Like us @_TheGroundsCrew

*I am trying to develop my internet connections, please help out. If you have any advice for a new business owner like me please don't be shy.

Steve
11-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Have you been tracking all your internet marketing? Are you finding one type of internet marketing is attracting more interest than others?

thegroundscrew
11-21-2011, 07:22 PM
I have been tracking my internet marketing and have actually made a little analysis. I currently have a website, 3 classified adds, linkedin, twitter, facebook, and google adwords.

45% of my customers got a hold of The Grounds Crew at the classifieds at usfreads, olx, and lookup book.

30% from my website which is backed up from google adwords.

25% from twitter, facebook, linkedin

I am currently working on making my facebook page more engaging and interesting but I seem to struggle getting followers on twiiter. I really dont know why some days I have ten follows and a few days later it goes back down to where i started. I need help on making a better twitter page.

Sprinkler Buddy
11-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Good luck with your new business, I like your name.

Steve
11-22-2011, 03:23 PM
45% of my customers got a hold of The Grounds Crew at the classifieds at usfreads, olx, and lookup book.

30% from my website which is backed up from google adwords.

25% from twitter, facebook, linkedin

Something else that would be fascinating to keep record of is the time you spend doing each of these and seeing which produces the most bang for the buck.

I am currently working on making my facebook page more engaging and interesting but I seem to struggle getting followers on twiiter. I really dont know why some days I have ten follows and a few days later it goes back down to where i started. I need help on making a better twitter page.

I think the big thing with twitter is, people follow you when you have something interesting they want to read. With that as your basis, what are you tweeting that people will want to read? And more importantly, what are you tweeting that new potential customers would like to read?

Is there something they would like to read?