PDA

View Full Version : New shirts...

JeffK26
11-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Got my shirts and hoodie back today. Such a good job i ordered 2 more of the safety green, and my wife ordered a couple T's to wear while walking the dog and doing errands, plus she's taking in her own old hoodie to get done to go with the walking billboard while doing errands idea..... My business cards are coming in on Thursday, truck magnets on Friday....I have a couple bids for leaf removal this weekend. All in all, i'm feeling good for the season before the real season kicks off.

http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/NTI1N0I5QkNDMTg4NjY5REM3MDA6MDFiYjVjMzhiMDE0MzA1Nm VhZWNmZjdhZDE0NTczMTQ=?uid=cfbab9fb-0eae-4f62-aaf2-57852abe0155

JeffK26
11-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Just in case anyone else notices...the pic was taken with an older phone cam...the graphics are actually smooth on the shirts haha... i noticed the edges look rough on the logo after i posted, must be the camera

DJSOUTDOORSERVICES
11-14-2011, 08:48 PM
where did you order the shirts through? they look real nice. i need to get mine ordered, i just ordered my business cards and made my website

JeffK26
11-14-2011, 09:03 PM
I got them at Hank's Clothing, http://www.hanksclothing.com/...I got them printed at a local shop here in St. Louis.

I learned this the hard way, but before you order the shirts online find a local graphics shop in your area, they usually have the shirts, and it's cheaper and faster to buy directly from the shop and have them print them. Plus a lot of graphics shops won't print shirts unless you buy from them. I got lucky since this shop does printing for the VFW Hall I belong to. I'm ordering direct from them from now on.

Good Luck!

fullblast
11-15-2011, 08:16 AM
Hey I think they look great. They stand out!!

Steve
11-15-2011, 11:56 AM
I think you did a great job with them.

The color is really good.

More and more we are seeing workers wearing bright colors for safety reasons and this can help you to know this.

When you wear such a bright color for a work shirt, you are being safe and you are also broadcasting to others that see you, that you are performing some kind of outdoor service.

I think people will be more comfortable to see you in such colored shirts and approach you to get more information on how you can service their property.

You have to keep us posted on the feedback you get. I bet it's gonna be good.

mx377
11-19-2011, 06:16 AM
where did you order the shirts through? they look real nice. i need to get mine ordered, i just ordered my business cards and made my website

Hi,

We own Express Snowplowing & Decal-Pros.

We Can supply you with Custom Shirts & Trailer/Truck Graphics & Lettering.

We have been in the Graphics Biz For 17 Years & Plowing for the last 10.

I would be happy to help you all out with your Shirt & Lettering/Graphic needs.

Steve
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I would be happy to help you all out with your Shirt & Lettering/Graphic needs.

Welcome to our forum!

What do you feel makes for the best uniforms in the lawn care business? Any specific styles or colors business owners should utilize or avoid?

mx377
11-22-2011, 05:29 AM
What do you feel makes for the best uniforms in the lawn care business? Any specific styles or colors business owners should utilize or avoid?

Well here in Michigan, We like reg t's & hoodies. Bright Colors Or Naturals Like Ash Gray for the shirts.

Bright shirts= Dark Lettering Like Black
Natural color shirts= Bright lettering like Neons Or Red looks good on Ash gray as well.

For our snow plowing we run Bright yellow hoodies with Black Lettering.

Steve
11-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Do you have any pics of some of your favorite work on these shirts and hoodies?

Also, what's your view on hats or polo shirts?

And how about pant choices?