PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Property Question

Clays Landscape
11-07-2011, 09:23 PM
I currently have a few commercial properties. When I got those, they came to me seeking my services. How would I go about submitting a estimate to several other commercial properties such as Wendy's? and Advance Auto Parts? Would it best to submit a letter wishing to be advised of when they renew contracts or simply provide an estimate?

I hope someone has been down this road before. I suppose this is the time of year to go about such.

dclawnfl
11-08-2011, 07:31 AM
I currently have a few commercial properties. When I got those, they came to me seeking my services. How would I go about submitting a estimate to several other commercial properties such as Wendy's? and Advance Auto Parts? Would it best to submit a letter wishing to be advised of when they renew contracts or simply provide an estimate?

I hope someone has been down this road before. I suppose this is the time of year to go about such.

go to the manager with your ins,liablity,lic.workmans comp,and a list of comm and ask him to look over your pre estimate,if he says (i have someone ) tell him keep this around just incase.

Steve
11-08-2011, 02:04 PM
go to the manager with your ins,liablity,lic.workmans comp,and a list of comm and ask him to look over your pre estimate,if he says (i have someone ) tell him keep this around just incase.

What should be included in a pre estimate?

and a list of comm

What do you mean by this?