PDA

View Full Version : McIntosh Landscaping

Mcintoshlandscaping
11-05-2011, 11:27 PM
I have just signed up to the forum. I have been in business since 2005. I wasn't very serious about it until my day job hours were cut during this summer. Just when everything was getting back to normal my hours have been cut again. I have lost trust in thinking my day job will pay the bills. So here I am looking to do some networking and exchange some ideas with members. I am in Guelph Ontario Canada. Which is very close to Toronto Ontario. My plan is to grow in this area and work into the Toronto area. Thanks Doug

Ducke
11-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Welcome fellow Canadian
Have a look around the forum is loaded with great advice and lots of resources.
Plus there are several other Canadians as well so you can get an Canadian point of view to your question as well as an American point of view.

Steve
11-07-2011, 04:23 AM
Welcome to our forum!

How do you feel this poll you posted has helped you so far?

When you were operating in your first year, how much of your spare time do you feel you were putting towards your lawn care business and do you feel you should have had, more or less customers then?

Mcintoshlandscaping
11-15-2011, 01:53 AM
Welcome fellow Canadian
Have a look around the forum is loaded with great advice and lots of resources.
Plus there are several other Canadians as well so you can get an Canadian point of view to your question as well as an American point of view.

Thanks Ducke