http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/jitys/IMG00060-20111103-1459.jpg

CHEESE2009
11-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Such a sexy truck!

Hedgemaster
11-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Such a sexy truck!

Agreed.

Chevy - It's V-i-a-g-r-a* for your work day.

:D

Now go wash the Dodge off your hands before you infect your new truck with it.

:D :D

*Forum censored it without the dashes. LOL!

CHEESE2009
11-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Agreed.
*Forum censored it without the dashes. LOL!

Probably to get rid of all the forum spam bots that promote v-i-a-g-r-a, LOL!

Or it's a secret command to self destruct all of our computers :eek:

In other news...

I don't know if I'm sick of my driving my truck, or just sick of driving in general.

Steve
11-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Holy crap! That is an awesome truck! Justin Time Lawn Care is growing!

justin_time
11-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Holy crap! That is an awesome truck! Justin Time Lawn Care is growing!

Ya I sure am.. after 5 years.. it's about time :)

Btw it's Just in Time YARD Services ;) . I named myself that way so I can do snowplowing :)

Ducke
11-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Sweet ride brother
Welcome to the Chevy Brotherhood.
Now you need to get it labelled.

picframer
11-05-2011, 04:48 AM
Nice Buddy, those V plows are amazing......wash the friggin tires will ya?????:)

justin_time
11-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Nice Buddy, those V plows are amazing......wash the friggin tires will ya?????:)

I had to go baptize it, it was muddy at the dump, put the 4x4 and I had fun

ringahding1
11-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Looking good man ! I can't use anything but the BOSS! Keep up the good work:D!

Steve
11-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Justin,

For all those members on the fence about going from a smaller truck to a fullsize truck like you have, how has the change effected your view of your business and how will it effect the ways your business provides services now?

justin_time
11-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Justin,

For all those members on the fence about going from a smaller truck to a fullsize truck like you have, how has the change effected your view of your business and how will ihttp://www.gopherforum.com/images/editor/insertorderedlist.gift effect the ways your business provides services now?

Changes the whole picture of your business... makes you look bigger (because you have a bigger truck), and not only that, you are able to pull extra weight and bigger trailer if needed, also you are able to do some plowing with a bigger truck. Not everybody will be committed to plowing because there is no snow in their area, but here in the north, it's pretty much a no brainer. I won't have to answer I don't know to what do you do in the winter. Not only a full size truck, you can also accommodate for future crew expansion since you would have the room for them to get in side your truck and things like that.

At the moment, I can't tell you the exact benefit of getting a bigger truck, because I was using a truck that wasn't really my own. I had to increase my cash flow to do so. I was pretty fortunate to be given a truck which i didn't really have to pay much but the gas and a few repairs. Now, I am under my own insurance, gas, repairs...

Hope this helps others :) or inspire :)

Hedgemaster
11-07-2011, 10:17 PM
(snip)...

I was pretty fortunate to be given a truck which i didn't really have to pay much but the gas and a few repairs. Now, I am under my own insurance, gas, repairs...

You're still thinking with a Dodge brain.
You can now scratch that last concern off your list.

It's OK. You'll get used to it. Welcome to Chevrotopia! :D

Steve
11-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Justin,

Do you think there is a psychological factor that comes into play with this as well?

Does the business seem more real because it's a bigger truck? Do you get the feeling your business is growing because you purchased it?

Also, is there a similar feeling with getting a bigger mower or is the sense different with a truck?