PDA

View Full Version : suggestions on this

ch4x0r
10-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Ok guys as my last thread stated im going into business starting out part time this spring etc... so here is the mower i ran across today at the tractor supply that im thinking seriously about purchasing so any thought or suggestion on it let me know and any experience with this mower and feedback thanks alot!!!

ch4x0r
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
pics 27 hp kohler 60" cut ok its not letting me upload the pictures im getting this error
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.gopherforum.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

but here's a link to the mower except the price is 4999.00 with a 4 year warranty for a extra 388 bucks. http://www.everythingattachments.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BBM-MOWER-27-60-ZT&Show=ExtInfo

CHEESE2009
10-27-2011, 07:01 PM
In my oppinion, a 60" deck has it's limitations.

I have a feeling they are trying to be a lot like Dixie Chopper. Other than that, the only thing I like are the wheels.

All I care about is;

Maneuverability - not just around obstacles and control in general, but whether or not I can get through narrow spaces.

Fuel Tank Size

Cost of replacement parts & Maintenance

At $4,999.00 - I'd keep browsing a bit. That's almost enough to spend on a high end Ferris.

You can look into "Walker" brand mowers, they are more affordable than Exmark.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FXq-bumS030?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

strength
10-27-2011, 07:45 PM
i looked at the same bad boy mower this spring because i have to many lawns for a walk behind i looked all over town went to a Dixie chopper shop and picked up a 61 in yahzoo keys 27 Kohler pro command with 525 hr for $3500 cash nows the time to get good deals on trade ins look at a good commercial mower then look at the bad boy not as good take any good commercial unit there are grease fittings all over the place not so much on a bad boy think about parts to look at the tires my tires are like 13-14 wide helps a lot on hills

ch4x0r
10-27-2011, 07:49 PM
thanks for the suggestions guy any more advice out there im open to hear all im learning thanks

wandfsmall
10-27-2011, 11:10 PM
thanks for the suggestions guy any more advice out there im open to hear all im learning thanks

I suggest looking at local dealers, it would be good to lay your hands on it and test drive them. Also you can get a good deal most of the time at a local dealer, unless the deal is too good to be true.

ch4x0r
10-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah this one is at a tractor supply i live in a really small town of a population of around 30k so their isn't really any dealer's around me unless i wanna drive a hour away to chattanooga tn.