PDA

View Full Version : has any one had any luck with adding a pooper scooper service

strength
10-25-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm thinking of adding a pooper scooper service next year just waned to know if any one has had any luck with this service and what is the going rate do u charge per dog or by the size of the lawn i know its a crappy job but some Buddy's got to do it

Steve
10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Hi,

There has been a bunch of discussion on here in the past on this topic. We have talked about just offering the service as an add on to buying into a dog waste franchise.

A lot of times when this comes up, many that don't like it, don't like it because of the mess. But if that is not an issue to you, it could be a good way to add extra money to your service price every week.

Have you thought much about what you will charge for this add on service and how you will implement it? Where will you dispose of the waste etc?

strength
10-27-2011, 08:46 AM
i was thinking $25 for one dog $35 for two up to half acre then $35 for one dog $45 for two up to a acre thats per month and just taking it where i take all my brush ,and clipping's

Steve
10-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I'd say try it out on one or two lawns to experiment with how long it will take to perform and then if you find it worthwhile, start marketing it to your current customer base.

I would think it would be an easy sell.

Keep us posted on this.

strength
10-28-2011, 07:03 AM
I'M ONLY offering it to my client's

Steve
10-28-2011, 07:29 PM
That sounds good. If you are already going to be there, I guess the situation has to be dealt with anyway, so why not make some extra money with it.

Keep us posted on how this goes.