PDA

View Full Version : C&C Estate Maintenance

C&C Estate Maintenance
10-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Hi I'm Cole, owner of C&C Estate Maintenance. We have been in business since 2008 and currently employ 1 person full time and 2 part time. I am only 14 years old and can't wait to get a truck and my license so I can expand out of my neighborhood. Once I am out of high school I will get out of this company and go different directions than my business partner Cory, hint C&C. I will start my own company again called FootHills Lawn & Landscape. We will offer the same and more services to customers. I have plenty of knowledge of this industry and work with Cory's dad who is a landscaper. I need to make enough money to feed my hobby of working on getting my pilots license. I love aviation and working outdoors as a lawn care and landscape contractor at age 14 and for the rest of my working years in life. I also race rc trucks and fly rc model airplanes. Check out our company website at www.candcmaint.webs.com and if you live in the Windsor or Severance area of Colorado, give us a call and we will be more than happy to give you a 100% free quote on any service that you might be interested in.

Steve
10-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What is your view on partnerships now? Are there things that you like and don't like about it that is pushing you to want to start your own company when you can?

C&C Estate Maintenance
10-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Partnerships can be good and bad. I personally would like to start my own company again and get out of the partnership that i am currently in. My business partner is a little lazy and gets mad fairly easy. He complains alot and doesn't want to work in the cold. However, he has some good resources for other equipment that we can use for free or a small charge and has a few contacts with some very knowledgeable people. He kind of took over my company right after i started it and has been trying to ever since. I just would like to control my own company and have me being the only one making decisions.