PDA

View Full Version : Generate your own website coupons Need Poll

The Cleaning Doctor
10-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Ok guys I am going to give back a little here. I am going to acquire the developer rights to a coupon generating plugin but you have to be running a wordpress web site.

The question is, how many of you are running on wordpress and would this plugin interest you. No strings attached, it is FREE. It would normally cost you $97 for this plugin.

Here is the sales page (http://wpcoupongenerator.com/)

Here is the demo page (http://wpcoupongenerator.com/demo/)

Let me know if you would like this plugin.

SECTLANDSCAPING
10-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I do and I would try it out.

I would say your a nice guy if you plan on purchasing the plug in and then giving it away for free.

mark123
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
I run wordpress for my personal site but I'm phasing it out for my own CMS.

Steve
10-20-2011, 04:15 PM
What is your view on the best way a lawn care business owner could utilize this plug in?

Can you give us some examples of what you would suggest?

The Cleaning Doctor
10-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Sure. Say you are running a fall clean up or a snow removal special. Maybe a fertilizing special.

With this coupon get 20% off aeration.

What ever you want to do with it really. This way you have coupons available on your site.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-20-2011, 05:19 PM
I do and I would try it out.

I would say your a nice guy if you plan on purchasing the plug in and then giving it away for free.

I have already bought it to use on sites for my customers.

And I will send the plugin and the documentation.

Steve
10-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Now when you utilize this plugin and have these coupons, what is your view on the best way to promote that you offer these different coupons throughout the year?

Should you put them on the front page? Should you advertise this in a classified section of a newspaper? Or don't promote it at all?

SECTLANDSCAPING
10-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the plug in. I have it in the sidebar. I see two options sidebar and in a service page.

For whatever reason the expiration doesnt work work for me. I have it on a countdown but that doesnt make sense it resets with every page view. Since the date isnt timestamped the countdown is nothing more then a promo trick.

Its still works fine either way. Ill just have to remove it when the coupon expires.