PDA

View Full Version : My New Gravely Pro Turn 252

bradsnipes
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
I have been in the market for a new zero turn and after weeks of researching and demos of basically every major brand of zero turn made (scag, bobcat, hustler, toro, exmark, gravely..etc) , today i purchased my brand new Gravely Pro Turn 252 w/ 27 Kawi and full suspension seat !! I have been a scag man for years and i have been running my business with Scag mowers for almost 10 years and still love there mowers, but when i tried the Gravely pro turn 200 series mowers i was amazed !! Ground speed on this mower is 13 mph and the handling and quality of cut is amazing. And beyond the super high quality of every aspect of this mower, the price is unreal when compared to other high end makes. Great warranty with this mower as well. Frame and Deck are covered forever and the Kawi FX series motor is covered for 3 full years. I saved right at $1100 dollars by going with the Gravely over a Scag with all the same options/power etc. Hope this helps anyone out there in the market for a new Machine. Definately visit your Gravely dealer before making any final decisions !!!

Brad Snipes w/ Lawnworks in South Carolina

Steve
10-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Do you have a picture of your new mower to share with us?

bradsnipes
10-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Pic of My Brand new Gravely Pro Turn 252 Heavy Duty Commercial

:D

Steve
10-20-2011, 04:51 PM
That looks awesome!

What kind of mower did this one replace and how does it compare now that you have had a little time to use it?

bradsnipes
10-20-2011, 11:21 PM
this replaced a Scag tiger cub 52 inch deck with a 24 HP honda motor that i bought new in 2005 and have put almost 1000 hours on it. I cut all day today with the Gravely and its hands down a better mower than the Scag. Its much faster, better quality of cut, more comfortable and over all just simply a better overall machine in my opinion. I looked at every make and i did demo tons of mowers (scag, bobcat, hustler, toro, husqvarna) before coming to my decision on the Gravely. Im glad i chose the Gravely. I have owned Toro, Scag, and Snapper Pro mowers in the last ten years and nothing i have owned compares to this Gravely pro turn 252!!!
Brad w/ Lawnworks in South Carolina
:rolleyes:

Steve
10-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Do you think their quality has improved since the last time you were in the market place for a mower or what's your view on why you hadn't gotten one in the past?

bradsnipes
10-22-2011, 12:23 AM
to be honest i had not considered Gravely in the past because there was not a dealer here in my area of South Carolina that carried them. I was definately familer with the name, but just didnt have a dealer close that carried them until recently. This dealer that i recently bought from just took on Gravely this past year. This dealer has a really good Rep in my area for there service etc and once i took a close look at Gravely and demoed the Gravely Pro Turn 252 i knew it was the machine for me. The price was almost $1000 dollars less than a Scag with all the same options and this unit is 3 MPH faster and had a better warrantly than the Scag. The deck and frame of this unit is Guranteed forever and the Kawi FX commercial motor is under warranty for 3 years all parts and labor. In the past few days i have put almost 10 hours on the mower and im loving it !! No complaints at all so far. Again, anyone in the market for a new mower, please do yourself a favor and demo a Gravely Pro Turn 252 or 260 and see what you think....im def glad i did !!!
Brad

Steve
10-24-2011, 05:09 PM
It's amazing how the choices you have in mowers a lot of times comes down to what the local dealers sell and can service. I am glad they started offering this option so you could jump on it. :)