View Full Version : golf course advertising

thom
10-07-2011, 05:51 PM
do any of you place advertising in local golf course
publications? such as course guides.

results?

Steve
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
There has been some discussions on golf course advertising here in the past. Some advertised on signs in the golf course, others on park benches in the course. Do a quick search on here and they should come up.

I would think there are better ways to attract customers that would give you a better bang for your buck.

What were you thinking about doing?

thom
10-07-2011, 10:21 PM
There has been some discussions on golf course advertising here in the past. Some advertised on signs in the golf course, others on park benches in the course. Do a quick search on here and they should come up.

I would think there are better ways to attract customers that would give you a better bang for your buck.

What were you thinking about doing?

nothing for the present time, just doing marketing research.

Steve
10-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Here is a discussion on one of the golf course advertising (http://lawnchat.com/?p=1788) ideas that I remember having.

jymie
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
I ran an ad on a golf course score card at the local country club for this season, I got no responses from it at all. I ask everyone who contacts us where they found us. I also ran an ad in the local business print advertising for our local pennysaver, I got 1 call from that. So overall, if your looking to do advertising, focus in online advertising venues, word of mouth advertising and handing business cards out to everyone you meet. Have a website to.