PDA

View Full Version : DR Equipment ?????

Ducke
10-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Anyone have any experience with DR Equipment :confused:

justin_time
10-04-2011, 08:40 PM

Andy (picframer) will have all your questions !

picframer
10-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Andy (picframer) will have all your questions !

Oh the French, converting to English Justin means.....will have the answers:)

Justin knows I am kidding of course, I admire the french language and both my children are bilingual, for me I try but converting french to English is a difficult task.

Anyhow Duck, yes I have or have had some of their equipment, what would you like to know? I had their commercial town leaf collectors, top drawer, no issues at all, very well made.

justin_time
10-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Oh the French, converting to English Justin means.....will have the answers:)

Justin knows I am kidding of course, I admire the french language and both my children are bilingual, for me I try but converting french to English is a difficult task.

Je m'excuse mais je ne comprends pas l'anglais ! ;) :confused:

Ducke
10-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I was wondering how you already had my questions :confused: You must be some kind of physic. ;)

I was looking at their walk behind leaf vac as well as their tow-able chipper Shredder.
I see their ad in all kinds of magazines but have never know anyone that has actually purchased any of their stuff.
What is their warranty work like where would you have to send or take it to ??

SECTLANDSCAPING
10-06-2011, 04:20 PM
All the DR equipment seems to have good resale value. That translates to me as there higher quality. I only used the brushcutter. It blew the troy built one I tried out of the water.

thom
10-06-2011, 04:41 PM

I own their stump grinder.
A very good machine.
$ 400.00 with 6 hrs on the clock.

picframer
10-07-2011, 07:44 AM
I was wondering how you already had my questions :confused: You must be some kind of physic. ;)

I was looking at their walk behind leaf vac as well as their tow-able chipper Shredder.
I see their ad in all kinds of magazines but have never know anyone that has actually purchased any of their stuff.
What is their warranty work like where would you have to send or take it to ??

I had two of the two tow shredders, can't say wnough good about them. I have one left with maybe 20 hours on it as I bought it late in the season and it is actually for sale as I am not in the business any longer, it's in super min condition.

picframer
10-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Here is what we were using