PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Northwest Florida

olzcha0s
09-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Hello Everyone. My name is Robert and im 24 years old from Pensacola,Florida. Im currently in the process of gathering equipment for the upcoming grass season and plan to do some part time lawn care around my area. I am seeming as much information from this site as I can in hope for my new business to prosper. If you have any information you would like to share with a youngster like myself feel free to drop me a line. I currently have a Toro ZTR, a Craftman push mower, 2 sting trimmers and a walk behind edger. Im not licensed or insured but would like some info regarding.

robert

Steve
10-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kind of marketing are you planning on doing?

olzcha0s
10-02-2011, 04:23 PM
As of right now I only listed on craigslist and word of mouth. I have a couple of yards that are steadily asking me to come back but no contracts...kinda if they have the money, I have the time. I am looking into local "shoppers" and plan on ordering some door hanger and business cards. I dont have alot of inital cash available with x-mas and my recent mower purchase. Hopefully after the first I can really find a advertising idea.

Steve
10-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I am sure if you keep getting the word out, you will find a growing customer base.