PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

ABetterCut
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Hello All.
My name is Randel and I own my own business...A Better Cut Lawn Care in Georgia. Been doing it for about 5 years. I have around 40 accounts.
Started off by getting a shopping center and from then on I started growing, thank the good lord. I have been married 4 years to a wonderful girl named Megan. She takes care of all the bookwork, speaks to customers regarding billing...and anything else I need her to do. I have two little girls, ages 2 1/2 and 4 months. Just a family man trying to make a good living to support them.
Glad to be here!

Martywdx
09-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Been doing this for 20 years the last 5 full time
I mostly do residential(a couple small commercial) 30 plus accounts. welcome aboard

kpoincon
09-28-2011, 02:53 PM
i have been doing this part time for the last to 2 yrs. i have 26 accts that i take care of. would like to go full time next year, but every nervous leaving a very good paying fulltime job. 7 days a week has worn me out.

Steve
09-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi Randel,

Welcome to our forum!

Started off by getting a shopping center and from then on I started growing

Usually most start with getting residential customers. How did you go about getting a commercial customer for your first customer and how do you feel that effected your growth compared to getting a residential customer first?

Do you feel you learned a lot from that experience?