PDA

View Full Version : Fall weather for 2011

Ducke
09-23-2011, 07:45 PM
The Maritimes and Newfoundland
Temperatures across the Maritimes and Newfoundland will be near normal this fall. Above normal temperatures are expected for northwest Labrador. Labrador and the Northern Peninsula in Newfoundland will experience near normal precipitation. The rest of Newfoundland and all of the Maritime provinces will have above normal precipitation.

Well Environment Canada has put out their prediction for the Fall season and guess what more rain "above normal precipitation"

Hedgemaster
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM
I feel your pain.

Pittsburgh, PA = Clouds and rain/snow all year long. It's like the Seattle, Washington of the east coast.
I mowed three lawns today in a light, steady rain. :(

mark123
09-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I feel your pain.

Pittsburgh, PA = Clouds and rain/snow all year long. It's like the Seattle, Washington of the east coast.
I mowed three lawns today in a light, steady rain. :(

I did five and then got my mower stuck in a gully. The ground was super soft and it just went. Luckily there was another crew working at the property doing some hardscaping. They helped get me out. They're awesome (http://maplegrovenc.com/)! :D

Even though I got the mower out I still had quite enough of my raincoat and being cold so I quit and drove home.

stevef1201
09-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Had to repair the roof today. Saturday. Has rained everyday this week so far, but monday. I got 13 yards done Monday, 4 of them over 1 acre.

Steve
09-26-2011, 05:15 PM
They helped get me out. They're awesome!

Where is THAT picture!?