PDA

View Full Version : Survey

Ducke
09-20-2011, 07:27 PM
What do you like best about owning your own Lawn Care Business.

element009
09-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Whenever my boss is trying to squeeze too much productivity out of me for one day I just tell him to shut the F up and I call it a day. It doesn't seem to bother him.

CHEESE2009
09-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Whenever my boss is trying to squeeze too much productivity out of me for one day I just tell him to shut the F up and I call it a day. It doesn't seem to bother him.

Hahahaha!!!! Cheers to that!

Ducke
09-21-2011, 07:54 PM
What I like is if I want to knock off at 2 on Friday and go to the Tavern the COO and CEO never give me any flack a all.
So when I get to the Table I always by the first round 3 Large extra Cold drought.
1 for Me(Staff) ,Myself (COO) and I (CEO). :D

Steve
09-23-2011, 12:12 PM
This is a very interesting poll. To most people out there that don't run their own business, they tend to feel the biggest benefit is making more money. But as we can see from this poll, that is not the big reason. There are a lot of other reasons that come into play as well.

Ducke
09-23-2011, 01:39 PM
This is a very interesting poll. To most people out there that don't run their own business, they tend to feel the biggest benefit is making more money. But as we can see from this poll, that is not the big reason. There are a lot of other reasons that come into play as well.

Well knowing what I know now
If I wanted Money this is not the business to be in.
Hard work, long hours, pain in the a$$ customers, broken equipment, bad weather, short deadlines and what for $20.00 hour.;)

Steve
09-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Even though money may be tough to find, there does seem to be an increase in the sense of freedom and that seems to be the 2nd biggest reason like about owning their own business.

mowman1970
09-27-2011, 07:23 AM
The thing i love about owning my own business is, if my children have a program at school, there is an emergency at home, or my beautiful wife ask me to lay in the bed a little, there nobody I have to call an ask. I can just simply do it!!!!!