PDA

View Full Version : Fall service

Cortez31
09-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Whats the best way to market for the fall season?

And when you do start marketing your winter services?

Thanks

stevef1201
09-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Now
and
NOW

Cortez31
09-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Thank you. I live in Augusta, Ga and the weather is fairly still warm. However my goal is to start marketing fall services.

thanks again.

Hedgemaster
09-17-2011, 12:27 AM
I've had three people this week ask me about snow removal, so I don't think it's too early to think about leaves.

Up here in PA, I'm already seeing small amounts of leaves on the lawns. It's enough that I've started blowing BEFORE I mow - blow leaves along drive/walks onto lawn, then mow over them.

Ducke
09-17-2011, 08:54 PM
I've had three people this week ask me about snow removal, so I don't think it's too early to think about leaves.

Up here in PA, I'm already seeing small amounts of leaves on the lawns. It's enough that I've started blowing BEFORE I mow - blow leaves along drive/walks onto lawn, then mow over them.

I agree Hedge
I have 5 people signed up for snow removal all ready
I have 6 Aeration set for Monday and 5 Ferts for next Monday and some were i need to schedule in some Limes.
Then it will be time to clear leaves.
Won't be long I may get a few days off to catch up on Paper work.

Steve
09-19-2011, 11:12 PM
What kinds of things are you all doing now to promote your fall or winter services?

Were these people coming up to you just because they saw you out mowing or was it another marketing method?