PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Pa, makin money

mschlotter
09-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey guys, I'm 16 and have been wanting to cut some more grass. I have 1 weekly and 2 biweekly and about 5 people who will call me if it gets to long, mower problems, ect. I am very fortunate that my father lets me have use of his
ferris zero turn. I began with flyers when I was 13, Got one bi-weekly with a ton of summer yard work at 10$ an hour (cutting still beat it but he had weeks worth for me :p ) I had only put flyers out in my small neborhood. I have not done anymore marketing since.

Now that I can drive in January, I hope I can get a few more clients.
Any other guys out there that are under 18? -love to hear your story.

Four things I love the most, cutting, investing, cars, computers -(at least 2/4 things are making money- well I hope) Expensive hobbies eh?

All I can say, It's amazing what you can learn on the internet. I can make a decent logo, website, grass, rebuild a engine/car even build a computer just from reading online.

Hedgemaster
09-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Sweet! You can make grass online?

Link please!

Need to figure out how to mow online grass... I see a large profit margin in this.

:D

mschlotter
09-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Sweet! You can make grass online?

Link please!

Need to figure out how to mow online grass... I see a large profit margin in this.

:D

Its going to be big- robots.

Steve
09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Welcome to our forum!

Good job on getting the clients you got so far. What will you be doing to expand outwards next year when you want to attract more customers?