09-02-2011, 10:06 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/Shoes.jpg

Hedgemaster
09-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Thank you for keeping your socks on.

:D

bruces
09-02-2011, 11:26 PM
looks like you got your moneys worth out of both pairs of shoes .

Ducke
09-03-2011, 09:20 AM
with all the great advances Steve Jobs and Bill Gates has given us in computers
I am glad they have not invented "Smell-A-Vision".:D

Steve
09-04-2011, 12:44 PM
How old are they?

CHEESE2009
09-04-2011, 12:47 PM
How old are they?

Got them in spring... LOL

The ones on the right are mine, left are the shoes of the guy I hired.

Ducke
09-04-2011, 04:30 PM
That's why I like to invest in a good pair of leather boots.
My favourite are timberland but there are others out there.
I got 4 seasons out of my current boots I blew out the side this year so I will have to invest in something new for next year.
I currently have a pair like this hiker, They are nice but just a little on the heavy side.(Picture one)
What I'm looking at is the Field boots much lighter just about same as a good Sneaker. (picture two)

CHEESE2009
09-04-2011, 04:55 PM
I have boots and stuff, but if I'm gonna be walking with a mower instead of a tractor... That extra bit of weight (boots) really catches up with me.

I have 5 pairs of new shoes ($20/pair), no interest in breaking them in though... Not interested in blisters right now. LOL.

I have black spots on my feet from where the holes are, my socks obviously tear up in the same spots, hahaha. I love being a hobo... But seriously, breaking in a pair of new shoes always sucks. I don't have that kind of patience.

Also, changing my shoes and stuff affects my driving. Where I am, traffic is always bumper to bumper, and sudden stops... No fun. I used to never drive with boots because of the disadvantage of feeling where the peddles are lol.

I hate adapting...

**************-

It's Sunday already, what happened to the weekend? Time flies, WOW were in September....... I want it to snow right now, can't take much more of this season, just breaking even by a hair. All due to missed payments thanks to all my lovely customers who will be getting a price raise next year, and will have to pay by post dated checks. <** hopefully.

One of my clients had the nerve to say, "I don't trust you with post dated checks"

1. I didn't arrive the days you didn't pay
2. If trust is an issue, post dated checks are the way to go (cancel them)
3. If I have post dated checks, your lawn wont be skipped, and I wont bug you

freaks....

justin_time
09-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Stihl Lawn Grips

http://www.lawngrips.com/global_images/productimages/pro-8.jpg

They are nice boots when working on hills.. they work awesome and are pretty light weight

Ducke
09-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Stihl Lawn Grips

http://www.lawngrips.com/global_images/productimages/pro-8.jpg

They are nice boots when working on hills.. they work awesome and are pretty light weight

Justin
How much are they selling for up in Ont. ???
They sell for close to $200.00 down here.

justin_time
09-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Justin
How much are they selling for up in Ont. ???
They sell for close to $200.00 down here.

I payed $89 here.. They were $99 but i had a $10 coupon

Ryan's Lawn Care
09-05-2011, 04:39 PM
I understand the whole boots wearing you out thing when you do a lot of walking cus they are heavy but nothing is worse than wet feet when your working or twisting your ankle. Id recommend a pair of redwings if you get steel toe or not thatd be up to u but mine are. That way when its wet your feet are dry but if its a nice day i completely agree with wearing regular old running shoes for comfort.