PDA

View Full Version : Hello all. New guy here.

raptorheliv2
08-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Hi! My name is Rob. I just started my lawn care business and would love any and all input you would be willing to share with me. I love working outside year round. I'm a weldor by profession. I'm looking to try something a little more fun.

My business is called R H Harrison landscaping
Cell# 6787672431

Looking forward to getting to know you
Rob

wandfsmall
08-31-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi! My name is Rob. I just started my lawn care business and would love any and all input you would be willing to share with me. I love working outside year round. I'm a weldor by profession. I'm looking to try something a little more fun.

My business is called R H Harrison landscaping
Cell# 6787672431

Looking forward to getting to know you
Rob

Being able to take the heat is 25% of the job so sounds like your ahead of a lot of people. Being able to handle working for yourself is the the rest that is the hard part. I wish you luck.

Steve
08-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi Rob,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing so far to promote your business? Is there anything you are getting stuck on?

raptorheliv2
09-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi Rob,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing so far to promote your business? Is there anything you are getting stuck on?

I have been handing out fliers and posting adds in local business. So far the calls have been far and few between. I'm going to go on facebook and set up there also. When finances allow I will get a vehicle wrap. It's just me at the moment. I need to get around 60 clients to start making good. If there are any other ideas they you have I would love to hear them.
Thanks
Rob.

Steve
09-04-2011, 12:32 PM
You should market to those within your inner circle. Get business cards out to your friends and family. Make sure all your neighbors know you are in business. Ask everyone you know to pass on some of your business cards too.

Once you get a couple of them to sign up for service, you will find more seem to easily follow as well.

Keep us posted.