PDA

View Full Version : Truck go Smash

CHEESE2009
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
So the truck is paid for.

Just smashed the passenger mirror off.

Basically, the city has been putting down these damn signs in the MIDDLE of the roads, now if cars are parked along the side of the roads, the average person will need to go a good foot or two into the opposing lane in order to dodge said parked vehicles.

A dumb arse city worker parked his truck right beside one of these signs leaving me NO room to pass without running the sign over, or bashing my mirror.

I'm sick of myTown and it's bs. They tear apart streets and leave it like crap the rest of the season. They've torn apart/replaced the same exact street 4 times within the past 4 months. They are completely full of crap and can't read their own blueprints. Everyone's lawns are constantly being torn apart to adjust piping. My lawn has just been replaced, and they are on their way to tear it open AGAIN. Sick of it man!!!

They tore apart two schools fields, parking lots and bus stations - and the work has been abandoned like usual.

I find it a little late in the season to start tearing crap apart....

OH and what I hate are those dumb little flags they place all over my clients properties to mark where the pipes are.... If your gonna do that, make sure the work is done SOON. Don't leave that crap for me to work around all season.

Hedgemaster
08-17-2011, 11:29 PM
I wish I were closer. I'd learn your route then in the middle of the night, I'd plant dozens of those flags in your lawns. Sit back and watch Cheese's head explode!

:D

CHEESE2009
08-18-2011, 12:14 PM
I wish I were closer. I'd learn your route then in the middle of the night, I'd plant dozens of those flags in your lawns. Sit back and watch Cheese's head explode!

:D

LOL!!! I had a collection of those flags going, now I just run them over.

Steve
08-18-2011, 01:35 PM
What kind of signs are they putting in the center of the road? Are these permanent signs or the kind that are temporary that can be run over?

http://www.westernsafety.com/westernhighway/WH09-TD5275BoomerangSign.jpg

SouthallMowing
08-18-2011, 10:42 PM
LOL!!! I had a collection of those flags going, now I just run them over.

AEP re-did the underground electric in my neighborhood a few weeks ago. Most of my clients live here. I had like 100 some flags going, I'd take them each week, then they'd call everyone again and get new flags. Did that for 4 weeks. :D

If anyone needs Yellow, Green or Red flags, Tell me. :D

CHEESE2009
08-19-2011, 01:54 PM
aep Re-did The Underground Electric In My Neighborhood A Few Weeks Ago. Most Of My Clients Live Here. I Had Like 100 Some Flags Going, I'd Take Them Each Week, Then They'd Call Everyone Again And Get New Flags. Did That For 4 Weeks. :d

If Anyone Needs Yellow, Green Or Red Flags, Tell Me. :d

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!