PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot vac or sweep

Shark1611
08-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Do any of you guys have information on what is best for parking lot clean up? Right now I use a redmax blower vac and clean up the trash, cig butts, grass clipings, etc. Then go back an blow with redmax back pack. It just seems to take a longer time with my hand held blow vac. Also taking the back off after each job so I can use the blower.

I googled but having no luck.

justin_time
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Billy goat has some

I think you gotta search Litter vacuum you'll have a better result

Steve
08-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Are you looking to get some kind of vacuum unit? One of our members on here used to use a golf cart to clean parking lots.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7102

Shark1611
08-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Are you looking to get some kind of vacuum unit? One of our members on here used to use a golf cart to clean parking lots.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7102

Thank you Steve it looks like I am doing what everyone else is doing. My problem has been that after mowing the property I have to go back and get the grass clippings off the parking lot. When the wind is blowing it is very hard to blow due that it goes to the other parking lots next to the site. The little hand blower vac I have takes way too long to pick up. I could use a push mower and bag the dog gone stuff but would take longer than the way I am doing it now. I think it would be awesome to have something in the way of a back pack vac that could pick up a higher about of junk.

Thanks again for the link.

Steve
08-22-2011, 11:27 AM
You are welcome.

Keep us posted on what you decide to go with to make the job easier. I am sure there are many others who are in your same situation and unsure which way to go to handle this situation.

Shark1611
08-22-2011, 09:51 PM
You are welcome.

Keep us posted on what you decide to go with to make the job easier. I am sure there are many others who are in your same situation and unsure which way to go to handle this situation.

Okay Steve will do and thanks again.

Shark1611
08-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Hey guys I am using a Redmax HBZ2601 blower vac for these parking lots. What are yall using?